BX to One Series Video Comparison

/ BX to One Series Video Comparison #2  
I liked that video. I hope they will add more to their channel. JD has videos comparing the 1 series to the bx on their site too.

/ BX to One Series Video Comparison #3  
Ya got to admit that their "quik-conect" deck is pretty slick. I wish it was that fast and easy on my BX. Glad I got the Bota though.

/ BX to One Series Video Comparison #4  
Ya got to admit that their "quik-conect" deck is pretty slick. I wish it was that fast and easy on my BX. Glad I got the Bota though.
I wonder how well it works in the real world. 3 pins and the pto shaft is not bad to take the deck of the BX.

/ BX to One Series Video Comparison #5  
I wish Kubota would do a video showing how that really works out in the real world.
A little birdie told me that Deere actually has some confidetial bullitins out reguarding problems with that system. Apparently if things don't do right you can smash the mount points into the transmission and some guys have busted rear ends because of it.

/ BX to One Series Video Comparison #6  
I'd bet the JD quick connect isn't all the great when things get dirty or worn.

Personally, I am not in the least bit persuaded by that feature.

Also, the JD 1 looks like a cobbled together machine compared to the Kubota.

/ BX to One Series Video Comparison #7  
I think someone posted that video a month or so ago.

Different strokes for different folks. They have different features that appeal to different people. Honestly I like some things about the deere better, and other things I like about the kubota better. But no one can say one is better than the other. They are just different as is everyones needs and what matters to them.

But I will say though, kubota and deere done it right with their videos. Stick to the facts, and dont bad-mouth the competition. Sure, deere thinks their tractor is better. As does kubota. But those videos are GOOD for a purchaser to actually see differences without the BS, hype, and other crap that goes into some of the videos we see. Like the "mahindra mack" videos:confused2: Nothing against their tractors. But their videos turn me off.

/ BX to One Series Video Comparison #8  
I thought it was pretty amusing, the Kubota video making their shorter ROPS out to be a feature. The Deere dealer I went to when I was shopping had a Kubota B series on the lot and did a demonstration where you sat in it and he pulled a string from the top of the ROPS to the front of the hood, showing that the "safety triangle" was not tall enough to protect your head. At the time, I just sort of nodded along, but I have come to think that's a little disingenuous of an argument. First, all ROPS must meet federally mandated safety criteria, so they are all at least a certain amount of safe. But second, a ROPS is, as I understand it, first and foremost there to interrupt the tractor's roll and prevent a full inversion in the first place. Most rolls involve the tractor falling on its side, not turning on its back. And Kubota's shorter ROPS probably works equally well in that case. I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Deere's taller ROPS is required for some engineering reason other than safety, and they're just trying to make lemonade out of it.

/ BX to One Series Video Comparison #9  
Kinda funny that they disabled comments...:rolleyes:

I like the drive over deck. And there is no doubt that Deere finishes their tractors better than Kubota. My BX has paint on the loader frame (gray) that is flaking off in sheets. And deeres welds are better, my loader and ROPS look like they were built in trade school. And lets not overlook the steering cylinder location on the BX,, right where it gets SMACKED. Deere may have less ground clearance, but at least the cyl is protected

But I love my Kubota. I dont doubt that its stronger than the Deere physically. And other than fit and finish on some parts id say its better built.

These comparison videos are entertaining, at least to somebody who has looked at both. Its always interesting to see what weaknesses the manufacturers "forget" to mention in them

/ BX to One Series Video Comparison #10  
That safety triangle idea is a bit unrealistic. The ROPS function is to stop the tractor from rolling, not to shield the driver. If you tip, you want the tractor to lay on its side.