BX Toys

/ BX Toys #1  

dieselmadman

Bronze Member
Tractor
2007 Kubota BX24
Hi,

Does anyone know if they have come out with a reproduction of the BX series in diecast? I have a BX24 but I think any diecast of a Kubota BX would be close enough. Thanks, in advance.

/ BX Toys #2  
I have a diecast model of a BX22. After I bought my BX22, the dealer sent me one as a gift. They still have them and sell them. Also look on ebay under Kubota, if your dealer does not have one.

paul

/ BX Toys
Thanks,

After I left the post I went to Kubota.com and found one. Should have started there. :D

/ BX Toys #4  
I have a model sitting next to my keyboard at all times at work, since I miss the real thing while I'm here. It's my stress ball and thinking ball, I suppose, too.

I wish they'd make a BX23 and 24, so I could get a 24. They probably actually did make them but found that they were too prone to breaking since they had to make all the "sheetmetal" out of plastc. :p

/ BX Toys #5  
Hi Dieselmadman,
Here is one link where you can get the BX22 diecast. I included a couple of pics. It is really nice, steering works, seat turns around, parts move. If you use a microscope, you can read (poorly) the warning & info stickers.
Kubota Tractor Corporation Merchandise
I haven't seen the 23 or 24 yet.

Ken

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 2,051
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    161.1 KB · Views: 1,703
  • c.jpg
    c.jpg