BX vs. 42" x 30" x 510 foot utility ditch.

/ BX vs. 42" x 30" x 510 foot utility ditch. #31  
Singlecoil said:
I actually don't have the tires filled and have been hesitant to do so as this thing is eventually going to be used mainly for lawn mowing.

Not to mention that Kubota recommends not using any sort of wheel weights, internal or external, when the backhoe's on. So, if you did decide to fill the tires, you'd have to get a second set for digging, if you wanted to strictly follow guidelines.

/ BX vs. 42" x 30" x 510 foot utility ditch. #32  
Sounds like it's time to rent a dozer.............. Have fun,
ron

/ BX vs. 42" x 30" x 510 foot utility ditch. #33  
Singlecoil
Glad there wasn't any major problems with your up set!

I'v rolled my 23 my suggestion is get a high lift jack and a good comalong for any Rural property or farm.
I rolled mine in the woods and got the highlift jack out and jacked it up bt by the outrigger just stay out of the way when she start's moving on her own.

The other thing to rember is the oil in ther cylinders usually comes from the pan not fuel so the quicker you gether back up right the better you will be!

Check the battery and tray mine leaked some acid in the short 15 minuets it was doing the side stroke and I had to clean it up.

tom

/ BX vs. 42" x 30" x 510 foot utility ditch. #34  
You never want to turn the engine over with the starter even with the glow plugs out because the oil cant get out the little hole fast enough with the big piston pushing it... You did the best thing turning it over by hand first... If the piston got up any speed before it hit the oil something would have to give...