BX22 Creeping froward. Need help to solve.

/ BX22 Creeping froward. Need help to solve.
There should be a centering adjustment. As things have worn your adjustment has gone out of spec and needs to be tweeked.

I been thinking that the neutral holder link is what controls this, but not sure exactly how to adjust it. I was/am hopping for some confirmation of this is whats causing my creeping before I try to adjust it. I really don't what to make another issue and really mess something up big time.

/ BX22 Creeping froward. Need help to solve. #12  
I am no hydro expert but are the pedals adjusted properly? They are may need some adjustment with that many hours on the clock. My neighbors cub cadet had a creep and it was out of adjustment. I think some hydros have neutral valves.

I am no hydro expert but are the pedals adjusted properly? They are may need some adjustment with that many hours on the clock. My neighbors cub cadet had a creep and it was out of adjustment. I think some hydros have neutral valves.

The BX22 is a single Fwd/Rev petal and as said before everything with the petal itself functions just fine and its link to the HST are ok too. I looks to be the neutral holder (or as what you called the neutral valves) is what needs to be out of adjustment.

FIXED!!! Re: BX22 Creeping froward. Need help to solve.

Problem is fixed! and it could not have been easier to fix.

In the photo attached you will see a 1/2" bolt in a curved slot. Jack up your tractor so both rear wheels are off the ground. I put some blocks to support the tractor from moving. Loosened the bolt, start the tractor, I slowly moved the bolt forward and got to a spot where the wheels no longer creep!!

Anyone with this issue should check this out! Message me if you need more info.

IMAG0005.jpg

/ BX22 Creeping froward. Need help to solve. #15  
Re: FIXED!!! Re: BX22 Creeping froward. Need help to solve.

:drink:Thanks for the update!! Awesome!:cool2:

/ BX22 Creeping froward. Need help to solve. #16  
Re: FIXED!!! Re: BX22 Creeping froward. Need help to solve.

:drink:Thanks for the update!! Awesome!:cool2:
I agree.:thumbsup: Beats that enquiry that is never reported back on when resolved.