BX22 loader lift height?

/ BX22 loader lift height? #1  

MDL

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX23
I am trying to figure out if the loader of a BX22 would clear the side boards of my truck. Does anyone have a measurement of the max height the loader can go and still have the bucket tip to dump the load?

/ BX22 loader lift height? #2  
The book says 71.3" max height, 51.2" with bucket dumped. hope that helped

Cheers
Tony

/ BX22 loader lift height?
That helps. I wonder what the 51.2" measurement was from? Or is it one of those conservative measurements that bear nothing to reality? On that note, I wonder if the 71.3" height is measured to the bottom of the bucket or ????

Yah, I know....I am full of questions.

/ BX22 loader lift height? #4  
the 51.2" is with bucket dumped at highest lift hieght measuring from ground to cutting edge on bucket. It will dump into a pickup bed with no problems. Just watch the grill guard agianst the side of truck. load from both sides and back to even out load.

/ BX22 loader lift height? #5  
Attached is the dimensional info from the manual.

Attachments

• 276010-Pages from LA210 Loader Operators Manual.pdf
    63.6 KB · Views: 209
   / BX22 loader lift height? #6  
I have loaded dirt etc into PU trucks on many occasions with the 2200. Lift height is not much different between it and my 2410. Problem with PU trucks is what kinda truck? If you have a Dodge heavy duty 4X4 or a Toyota 4X4 with a lift kit you might have problems. If it is just a standard truck you should be fine. You can always build a dirt ramp to get you higher. As was noted by another, the tractor can easily mash into the truck with it's grill guard. J

/ BX22 loader lift height? #7  
Yea, my BX will easily put "whatever" in the bed of my Tundra. No lift kit on it, but it's a 4x4 and higher off the ground than a 2wd truck!

/ BX22 loader lift height? #8  
The Tundra does not sit all that high, I got one too, actually it sits pretty high but the bed depth is not as deep as some so called domestics like Dodge for example (since Dodge is owned by a German company now and they did not support the US is it anti American to own Chrysler products?). I was referring to lift kits I have seen on lot's of Toyotas and other trucks too along with the gigantic tires. All that used to be a fad so who knows what kinda truck people are talking about. Anything normal is probably not a problem.
If my wife had not bought that @##*** Jeep I would actually have nothing now but Japanese "toys" and I would have no worries. Thanks to her, we still have something that needs constant dealership/mechanical intervention. I would like to dump some dirt on it. J

/ BX22 loader lift height?
Thanks for all of the great input here. Now I have some real measurements to work with. My truck is an antique 4x4 with a high bed height. The sideboards bring it up to roughly 6' which my current compact tractor can lift and dump over. As they say, where there is a will there is a way so I think I'll be fine if I downsize and go the BX22 route.

/ BX22 loader lift height? #10  
trescrows,
re: %$###^ jeep. If you're going to dump dirt on it can I help /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif??????? I've not heard to many good things about them. My brother has one and loves it only because his son-in-law is a Chrysler tech. By the time the warranty is up he'll have replaced most of it.
DaveL