Bx2200 axial ball joint replacement

/ Bx2200 axial ball joint replacement #21  
I have an illustrated parts manual for my BX2200, deck and loader. I just looked at the steering diagram and it appears to have a flat spot right at the axial ball like you guys have mentioned. I will look again tonight and post again. I am really going to feel stupid if it is indeed there and I simply did not see it.

The flats are narrow and may be covered in dirt and grease. They are only on the right side.

/ Bx2200 axial ball joint replacement
I think you guys were right...the right side appears to have a very narrow flat spot. I think a regular wrench would be too wide to get in there.

/ Bx2200 axial ball joint replacement #23  
You can:

1. Buy a thin wrench.

2. Buy cheap wrench and turn it into a thin wrench, I've seen both approaches.

I was thinking about trying to use my adjustable toilet wrench...lol

/ Bx2200 axial ball joint replacement #25  
I think you guys were right...the right side appears to have a very narrow flat spot. I think a regular wrench would be too wide to get in there.

I used a 6 inch Crescent wrench. The ends were narrow and fit. Or as mentioned get a thin wrench. (cheap one)

i finnally broke my axial balls loose and replaced then. Here is what I did...I bought a cheap 22mm urrea thin wrench, used the grinder on it to make it thinner, and then broke the balls loose. As a previous poster said, you can only use a wrench in the right side of the hydraulic steering ram. Thanks for the help guys!