BX2200 BIG THANK YOU!

/ BX2200 BIG THANK YOU! #1  

ralph47

Tractor
Kubota BX2200
Hello,
I wish to send a BIG THANK YOU to all the guys that have helped me with my questions about my tractor. Your answers have been invaluable. I have learned more in the few days since I accidentally found TBN, it is unreal! I have found out that I have the WRONG oil in my tranny, I am using what my dealer told me to use, duh, not super UDT. I have found out about the tin pan to remove under the battery to let air into the radiator because of the cab air. I learned how to install a block heater and which one I need and where to buy it. I have also found out how to add rear hydraulics--WITH pictures!! I have been reading all the posts with great pleasure, there are even comedians with tractors! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Who started this site anyway?? Keep up the wonderful work!
Ralph

/ BX2200 BIG THANK YOU! #2  
ralph47: ....Muhammad Chishti is the founder of TractorByNet.com .

A couple of years ago when I first found TBN, I felt the same way you
have described and still do. The wealth of free info this site distributes,
is amazing. I contribute what ever useful info I have to share as payback
for all the valuable tips and ideas that were given to me. I guess that is
the ESSENCE of goodwill. A big "YOU ARE WELCOME" .....And many THANKS to Muhammad. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif ....RayBee

/ BX2200 BIG THANK YOU! #3  
<font color="blue"> Who started this site anyway?? Keep up the wonderful work!
</font>
Muhammad. And we all owe him a debt of gratitude. If he ever releases a paperback version of his book, I'll buy that as well as his e-version.

~Rick

/ BX2200 BIG THANK YOU! #4  
WELCOME ABOARD /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif u can blame MUHAMMAD for this site /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif u will find that when u are not on your tractor, u will be checking th post and spending a good time of you free time here. the wife just shakes her head and mumbles something /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif