BX2200 External Hydraulic Ports????

/ BX2200 External Hydraulic Ports???? #1  

Anonymous Poster

Looked at a new BX2200 last night. I forgot to look; does this unit have ports for mounting external hydraulic cylinders? Obviously there is something for the FEL, but didn't know if there are others.

If not, anyone know which model bigger would have to go to get external ports for remote cylinder use?

Thanks!
Ron

/ BX2200 External Hydraulic Ports???? #2  
I'm trying to remember, but I want to say that the BX2200 did not even have the ones for the loader until I had them installed with the loader (part of the kit). I know they had to run hard lines up the frame.

/ BX2200 External Hydraulic Ports???? #4  
Ron,

None of the B series Kubota's in the US have rear remotes. You can tap off the FEL valve as they do for the quicktach on the BX. Just last fall Kubota US came out with a kit to add rear remotes for the B series however the BX series is still in developement. I've been told it will be a design to attach to the ROPS and was supposed to be out this spring /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. In any case, as jrlichina mentioned you can do it yourself by tapping into the power circuit using the BX22 connection point for the backhoe.

I got tired of waiting myself and just ordered parts to do my modification.

Enjoy,
Michael

/ BX2200 External Hydraulic Ports???? #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( None of the B series Kubota's in the US have rear remotes )</font>

True, but some (B2710/B2910 and I don't know about others) do have an optional hydraulic outlet that can be used to add them with aftermarket hoses, valves, and couplers. And about 3 years ago, I visited two different dealers who didn't know that even existed.

/ BX2200 External Hydraulic Ports???? #6  
Bird,

It is scary that the dealers didn't know about it. I also amazes me that it has taken Kubota US so long to come up with a solution when they've been available overseas for so long. And why not make them an option in the first place /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. I know a lot of B series have them due to their caring owners /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Thanks,
Michael

/ BX2200 External Hydraulic Ports????
Kubota has recently released a rear remote kit for the BX series. It consists of BX7322 valve kit ($285), BX7323 hose kit for tractors with loader ($175), or BX7324 hose for tractors without loader ($175). The single valve is designed as a sectional/stackable valve allowing for expansion if required. Maximum flow rate at the remote is 3.7 gpm. It is externally mounted to the ROPS.

I'm new to hydraulics. Will this drive a single acting cylinder that requires gravity to retract it? Or will it be
double, so it could support a cylinder that angles a back blade for instance, where it could turn it left or right?

THANKS.
Ron

You can use both single and double acting cylinders. On the single cylinder you use only one hose cylinder lift port and the other port will have a plug with a breather hole.