BX2200 Hydraulic Problem

/ BX2200 Hydraulic Problem #1  

Tom_Trees

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota BX2200
I've got two issues that are probably related -- first, my three-point control lever is very stiff and hard to move, and as such it does not reset to the center point when the hitch is in full up. Second, after running about 20 minutes I seem to loose power. I'm making the assumption here that I'm tripping an over-pressure relief valve somewhere because of the three-point.

Where's the adjustment I need to look at for this?

TIA

Tom

/ BX2200 Hydraulic Problem #2  
If the 3PH lever stays in the up position after the 3PH reaches the top it will rob all of your hydraulic power to your other implements, i.e. FEL, MMM, etc. Seems I recall it also robbing hydro power if it stays in the down position too but I 'm not sure on that one. On my BX23 the HST will start to squeal alittle bit before I adjusted mine out. I recall thinking I had something seriously wrong with my FEL when I discovered that the 3PH lever was the culprit.

The adjustment isn't hard.
Back behind the right rear wheel (when sitting on tractor) you'll see a long threaded rod that runs fore and aft from the 3PH lever to the HST lever. This rod will have a couple of bolts on the outside end then a spring then it'll go through the HST lever that controls the 3PH. On the other side of this lever on that same rod will be another spring and adjusting nut. If you look just above this rear wheel at the rod and then move your 3PH lever fore & aft you'll see which direction you'll need to adjust those nuts on either side of the HST lever. Just do a couple turns at a time and check. It didn't take many turns for my BX23.

The nuts tension the spring that rests on the HST lever and it's this tension that provides the return to neutral.
Good luck
Volfandt