BX2200, Steering problems.

/ BX2200, Steering problems. #11  
HK Sawyer,
I have the EXACT same problem. Called the dealer and he doesn't have a clue. Let me know if you find out anything from your dealer.
Thanks

Bob S.

/ BX2200, Steering problems. #12  
One of our neighbors BX has had the same problem.First time to the shop,the entire steering assembly was replaced.This was about a year ago.

He stopped by the other day to see if we had ever had any problems with ours,and his BX was headed back to the shop yet again with the same problem.

Haven't talked to him to see what the remedy is,will give him a call soon.My thoughts are there must be a valve in the hydraulics that is suppose to supply the steering,and it's not doing its job.

/ BX2200, Steering problems.
Called my dealer Friday, they said when they fixed my leak. They clipped the oring putting it back together. They have to repack the cylinder, and had to order parts. Dont know when ill get it back. I really need it right now. had alot of Dozer work done, and some ditches for water lines dug. Had the guy doin it leave the ditches open so i could cover them up with the BX. Trying to save a dollar.... should have lived with the leak awhile longer......

/ BX2200, Steering problems. #14  
Yes I know. We all seem to have 20/20 knowledge after the fact. Sorry you didn't hang on to it a bit longer (when you needed it).

Anyway, hope they get it fixed soon.

Take care

/ BX2200, Steering problems. #15  
The wife was mowing today and said the steering was real bad. I tried it out this evening and found that when I'm on a straight course with a bit of speed it takes about 3/4 to 1 1/2 turns on the wheel to gain control of the steering. I am beginning to think this may be a dangerous situation and am calling my dealer again tomorrow. If I receive an unsatisfactory response again from him I am going to contact Kubota USA directly and inform them of the situation.
Will let you all know how things progress.

/ BX2200, Steering problems.
My dealer has been real good about listening to my complaints, and trying to make me happy. But i think my parts are coming in on a slow boat from china---------or is it Japan======lol. called them today and still no parts,but he said he would let me know as soon as he got them, and would send it my way as soon as it was fixed. I think hes gettin tired of hearin me on the phone ever day..If there havin so much trouble with the steering how come people are just now talkin about it and why doesnt the dealer keep parts around for them. How hard could it be to stock seals an O-rings?????????