BX23, neighbors and the treasure split

/ BX23, neighbors and the treasure split #1  

AHNC

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota BX 2660 & BX-23
I don't have friends but the BX23 does. I am happy to help neighbors with the tractors. They took more gold out of Nevada County, where I live than any other area of CA. So, we are always on the hunt when digging on the place and my place shows on maps from 1860, so you never know. I can hardly put a spade in the ground without turning up a piece of old metal. I dug a 4x4x30' hole for the neighbor the other day but before starting I told him that I thought we should re-negotiate our split on any findings. You know, it is best to have these agreements in place rather than having to try to negotiate afterwards. Some people argue over gold. We had been at 50-50, but upon reflection I thought we weren't really being fair, so I proposed a new deal. 40% for him, 40% for me and 20% for the machine. You have to give credit where credit is due. It's a nice machine.

/ BX23, neighbors and the treasure split #2  
Sounds like the machine doing the work gets the short end of the stick. After all, he’s sticking his neck out.

/ BX23, neighbors and the treasure split #3  
I do the same thing with tournament salmon fishing. 4 guys split the entry fee equally. The winnings are split 5 ways (boat gets a cut). Everyone on the team understands that arrangement beforehand.