Grading BX23 Owners - Box Blade Brand and are you happy

/ BX23 Owners - Box Blade Brand and are you happy #11  
We have a Gearmore 48" w/4 rippers. Just wanted to throw out a thought I haven't seen mentioned... The one we got is supposedly deeper than most. The dealer recommended it because he knew I was going to use it for cleaning a corral, and this one can move a greater volume of "fluffy" material than most. I don't think you could take full advantage of the volume if you were moving gravel around, but if you're going to be using it for light stuff, consider the volume it can contain.

Oh - I don't know if this is standard, but it has blades going in both directions, off the back edge, so you can scrape with it going forward or backward. I'd taken that for granted until someone admired what a cool feature it was. (?)

/ BX23 Owners - Box Blade Brand and are you happy #12  
Its not a box blade but excellent for maintaining a horse arena, stall environment...Gannon rollover scraper. Originally custom made for my JD332 (cat0) and now adapted to my BX22 (cat1). 48" width covers the 22 tracks. Here

/ BX23 Owners - Box Blade Brand and are you happy #14  
I love my Woods GB 48- built very well, very sturdy and thick steel used throughout.
It will soon be orange like the BX - Wally Mart 3$ paint and some Kubota stickers to top it off. Also the geometry is perfect for the BX.
Great edition to any tractor - most used device in my arsenal.
/forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif