Snow BX23 Snow Plow or Blower

/ BX23 Snow Plow or Blower #21  
What about the block heater? It is nice that it has a cab and heater to keep you warm, but the block heater will help you get warm faster. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX23 Snow Plow or Blower #22  
New this year is a BX23, RTV900 and a ZD28.

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

That IS NOT fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/ BX23 Snow Plow or Blower #23  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( New this year is a BX23, RTV900 and a ZD28.

/forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

That IS NOT fair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! )</font>

I'm with him. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX23 Snow Plow or Blower #24  
You know what they say a picture is worth a thousand words /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Attachments

• 520143-IM002199.jpg
    520143-IM002199.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 357
   / BX23 Snow Plow or Blower #25  
That is the picture that made me want a blower since I got my tractor last fall. Junk... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX23 Snow Plow or Blower #26  
OK..... now that I have the snowblower, I am unhappy!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif It is a nuisance trying to clear snow from in front of the garage and around the front of the house. I am used to using my old Bolens with its 54" power angle blade to do quick clean up and then push the rest with the F250 Ford with 8' blade. The big problem with this was that I would have small mountains on the side of the road by the middle of the winter and if I pushed them further to the side, I would dig up the grass. That was the reason for the snowblower. Now I am thinking that I need to get a Kubota BX2763 Heavy Duty Hydraulic Front Blade to augment the snow removal process. Does anyone have this blade that can give me an honest review of it? Just started to think about this since we had a small dusting of 3" of wet snow. Don't even have an idea of the costs of them.... Suggestions????? I have a rear blade, but don't care for it, because being old, I don't like to keep turning around to see what is happening.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX23 Snow Plow or Blower #27  
Paul,
I think the blade is about $1050.00

You are way ahead of the game as You already have the valve and the quick hitch. That price does not include the skid shoes which are another added cost .

The blade does a great job in my opinion, Well worth the money. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX23 Snow Plow or Blower #28  
Junkman,

Your better slow down or you'll be running out of things to buy for the Bota...... /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ BX23 Snow Plow or Blower #29  
Junkman,
I bought the plow about a month ago with the quick attach and the blade was $1299.00 and we also got about 3" this weekend and I love it I have 4 garage doors to plow in front of and with the front blade and the back blade you can't go wrong with it thats why I never bought a snowblower attachement

Marc
BX23
Kubota Front blade
54" Mower deck
Rear Bagger
60" woods rear blade
Lands Pride 3pt Quick Hitch

/ BX23 Snow Plow or Blower #30  
</font><font color="blueclass=small">( OK..... now that I have the snowblower, I am unhappy!!!!! )</font>

Junkma, when ever you are ready I will buy that snowblower set up from you, for what $1000?? let me know... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I am serious, PM me.