BX2350 drawbar size

/ BX2350 drawbar size #1  

nh_bota

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubota B2620
Just wondering what size drawbar should I purchase for my BX2350. Thanks.

/ BX2350 drawbar size
Just wondering what size drawbar should I purchase for my BX2350. Thanks.

/ BX2350 drawbar size #3  
Welcome to the Board.

I am using a 20 inch cat-0 horizontal drawbar similar to the one shown here on my bx2230.

Thanks,
Charles P

/ BX2350 drawbar size #4  
Welcome to the Board.

I am using a 20 inch cat-0 horizontal drawbar similar to the one shown here on my bx2230.

Thanks,
Charles P

/ BX2350 drawbar size #5  
Why would you be using a Cat 0 drawbar when it's a Cat 1 hitch??
I have a Cat 0 drawbar for an older Honda tractor and the ends are far too small for use on my BX2200
I use a Cat 1- 26" but it does bind a little when fully raised.

/ BX2350 drawbar size #6  
Why would you be using a Cat 0 drawbar when it's a Cat 1 hitch??
I have a Cat 0 drawbar for an older Honda tractor and the ends are far too small for use on my BX2200
I use a Cat 1- 26" but it does bind a little when fully raised.

/ BX2350 drawbar size
Thanks for your input. I called my dealer and told him I needed a drawbar... he said he had it in stock and would send it right out. Not sure of the specs, but I'll trust he knows which one will fit my tractor correctly.

I'm hoping to install the EZMover receiver hitch this weekend.

/ BX2350 drawbar size
Thanks for your input. I called my dealer and told him I needed a drawbar... he said he had it in stock and would send it right out. Not sure of the specs, but I'll trust he knows which one will fit my tractor correctly.

I'm hoping to install the EZMover receiver hitch this weekend.

/ BX2350 drawbar size #9  
Peter,

I bought the 20" primarily because I was concerned that the 26" would bind when raised. Plus it was a bit cheaper /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I haven't had a problem attaching it to the lift arms on my bx, but I am sure that the 26" probably would be a better fit.

Thanks,
Charles P

/ BX2350 drawbar size #10  
Peter,

I bought the 20" primarily because I was concerned that the 26" would bind when raised. Plus it was a bit cheaper /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I haven't had a problem attaching it to the lift arms on my bx, but I am sure that the 26" probably would be a better fit.

Thanks,
Charles P