BX2360 pricing and tiller questions

/ BX2360 pricing and tiller questions #11  
Being late in the year I would plow the garden 1st and pick out the rocks. Maybe 2 or 3 times and start getting ready for next year.
The grill guard should be std. with the loader.

/ BX2360 pricing and tiller questions
Thanks for all the advice everyone, I pulled the trigger yesterday on a new BX2360, loader, 60" mower and tiller! Now I have to wait for delivery, hopefully next week! Out of curiousity, does anyone know if Bro-Tek is still selling their skid plates? I emailed them two weeks ago for information on ordering but I have yet to hear back. I see that BXpanded has their own Under Armor as well. I have read enough stories to know that I should really have something protecting the underside so this will be a top priority.

/ BX2360 pricing and tiller questions #13  
Congrat's on your new purchase. If you've been reading on here then you know pic's are a requirement. LOL. Which tires did you get? I have turf and clear my 100'+ drive and my neighbors with no problems at all. I've plowed with a blade and for big snows, used the FEL. Bare tires and 4WD works great on paved drives. Don't even use 4WD all the time. I had chains on my old garden tractor and it's nice not marking up the driveway now, nor dealing with putting the chains on/off. If you have gravel, then chains might be a necessity. Also, my first BX was an 1860 with the FEL and mower and the FEL came standard with a grill guard and weight box. If it's not too late, forego the weight box and use your tiller for now. In time you'll likely add rear attachments like a box blade or rear blade that can be used as rear ballast (not sure you want your tiller on in winter). I found I ended up just storing my weight box once I got some rear attachments. Traded it back in when I bought the BX25.

/ BX2360 pricing and tiller questions #14  
Congrats on the new tractor.

/ BX2360 pricing and tiller questions
Pics will soon follow once it's delivered! I ended up going with the turfs, I'll see how they work. Now I just have the painful part of waiting. The tiller needed to be ordered, they didn't have any in stock so once it's in we can get a delivery date setup. We finally got some rain last week and the grass is growing again, it'll be good and ready for it's arrival!

/ BX2360 pricing and tiller questions #16  
I just received my 2360 on Monday and love it so far!!!😄 I ordered it with the industrial tires, as far as price... I would say that you made out like a bandit, mine was $14xxx with just the mower, but I live north of the 49th and that is to be expected! Congrats and like others have said pictures are required! Happy tractoring!