Buying Advice BX2360 vs CS2410 for 60% mowing

/ BX2360 vs CS2410 for 60% mowing #51  
I wonder if anyone thought about what happens when the operator drives under a tree, the high ROPS catches a limb, the tires keep on a-drivin', and the tractor flips backwards. Sort of like how Absolom met his end... :)
Wouldn't happen. Having done something similar with the garage door frame, I can say that if there is traction, the nose will start to go up, but unless you take the tree branch at chest height, the change in angle will make the ROPS lower to the ground which will let it slip under the branch and drop the front tires back to the ground before you roll over.

Aaron Z

/ BX2360 vs CS2410 for 60% mowing
Bet it scared you LOL Good point.

/ BX2360 vs CS2410 for 60% mowing #54  
Bet it scared you LOL Good point.
I was bringing my motherinlaw's window AC unit into the garage in the bucket of the B7500 and forgot that her garage door is too short for the B7500 with the ROPS up...
My wife was spotting me and stopped me when the front wheels were ~6" off the ground at which point, I slowly backed up until they were on the ground again.

Aaron Z

/ BX2360 vs CS2410 for 60% mowing #55  
   / BX2360 vs CS2410 for 60% mowing #56  
The local utilites in all their wisdom bracketed the overhead door on my shop with a pole on one side and 2 guy wires on the other. But who dun it gets complicated. The power company put up the pole and a guy wire that was clear of the door if a bit close. Then the phone company came along and strung a 2nd guy wire below the first and closer to the door. I have caught the 2nd guy wire on the ROPS a couple of times and not always in a gentle way. Do not think I will ever get close enough to it to pin my had between the ROPS and the guy wire :)

Yup I love ROPS. Enough people got crushed mowing so I do see the need.

/ BX2360 vs CS2410 for 60% mowing #57  
Pretty much all of the tractors sold today are very reliable. When I bought mine the warranty wasn't high on my lists of things to worry about. Probably the most important part is finding the tractor that fits you. Each one is a little different. Sounds like you found the right one for you. Congrats.