BX2360

/ BX2360 #11  
That is a very good buy. Do it but don't fill the front tires, I get that from all the research thru threads that I have read. I'm looking at getting BX 2660RV, that about the same one U have with 3 more Horses under the Hood.

/ BX2360
R4 indus tires would be better if my land is hilly,right. I have to decide today between turf and R4.

/ BX2360 #13  
I get rear tires filled R4's on my B's with FEL. I have turfs on BX's. Have never had BX turf tires filled. I mow with my BX and it is very stable with the turf tires. I have hillside acres in south central Ky. Just don't get on wet grass on hillside with any tires. You'll be surprised how uncontrollable a tractor can be when sliding down a hillside. I only did it one time.:D My hillside is the white house on top of the hill in the middle.

Attachments

• 100_0191.jpg
    100_0191.jpg
    444 KB · Views: 241
   / BX2360
Just called and told them to deliver it. turf tires with rear loaded.
Thanks for all the help.

/ BX2360 #15  
You know the rule. Send some pictures when you get it before you get it dirty. Think you will be totally satisfied with your Kubota. There's plenty of power and can climb any hill without hesitation as long as it isn't so steep it turns you over backwards.:)

/ BX2360
To late... Already dirty but will get some pics.. thanks for all the help. It will go good with my TC30.

/ BX2360 #17  
If your front end seems a little light, check into adding suitcase weights or similar on the front. You may need a bracket for them.

/ BX2360
I have looked everywhere in manual and cannot find recommended RPM to mow at. Does anyone know?

/ BX2360 #19  
Usually wide open, about 3200rpm. You might want to back it down a little for the break in period, and change the rpms now and then.

/ BX2360 #20  
1*Just called and told them to deliver it.
2*turf tires with rear loaded.
Thanks for all the help.
Congrats
I have looked everywhere in manual and cannot find recommended RPM to mow at. 3*Does anyone know?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1*Congrats.
2*Only thing I'd of did different is AGs and no filled tires.
3* I just set speed fast enough it don't lug and slow enough it don't soulnd like it's racing.
Any where in that range works for perfect on both my BX23 and BX1500s