Mowing Bx2360

/ Bx2360 #21  
Just a little update, so far I've picked up a box blade and a landscape rake. Is there a tutorial anywhere on the landscape rake that's worth watching( never had one but the price was right do why not)

What do you want to do with the rake?

/ Bx2360
Clean up some brush lines and pull the rocks off my lawn if possible from the snowplow

/ Bx2360 #23  
Ohhh I like that!!! I have a 4610 ford for my heavier work. It has a front end loader. Most attachments I have fit the ford. I mainly bought this bx to cover the yard work and for ease of transport. I will twitch a few logs with it for firewood. I am having the tires changed out to the industrial ones here next week. I was wondering about putting fluid in the tires. Our ground is fairly flat and u will only be using this tractor for the selective harvesting that we do in the wood lots. The lots are clean and without alot of deadfall. Thanks for the comments everyone.
Dave

This BX 2360 is fantastic as a yard mower with the 60 inch belly mower, she is light, manuverable with the power steering and does not tear up my lawn when she turns up hill and she is stingy on the fuel and since I got my orange fiberglass roof mounted to the rops even mowing in high noon summer sunshine is not the problem it used to be! (hint, get the roof, your fixed length rops is a natural for one!)

/ Bx2360 #25  
Love our bx2360 but you MUST get a bxpanded belly guard plate. Do not go into the woods with out one !!!!!!!!

/ Bx2360 #26  
Clean up some brush lines and pull the rocks off my lawn if possible from the snowplow

For cleaning up brush you will probably want to run it so the backbone is level. If it cuts in too much for you shorten the top link, if it does not cut in enough lengthen it, with the rake in the forward position. It is the opposite if you are using it backwards.

I never had much luck cleaning up small amounts of gravel with the rake out of my yard. It cuts in too much and tears the grass up. If you want to try shorten the top link all the way. I use a fiskars lea rake to do mine. Amazon.com: Fiskars 9660 24-Inch Leaf Rake: Patio, Lawn & Garden

A landscape rake also works really well on dressing up a gravel driveway. I just did mine last week.

Landpride has some pretty good owners manuals, you may pick up something from it.

http://www.landpride.com/ari/attach/lp/public/manuals/302-305m.pdf

/ Bx2360
For cleaning up brush you will probably want to run it so the backbone is level. If it cuts in too much for you shorten the top link, if it does not cut in enough lengthen it, with the rake in the forward position. It is the opposite if you are using it backwards.

I never had much luck cleaning up small amounts of gravel with the rake out of my yard. It cuts in too much and tears the grass up. If you want to try shorten the top link all the way. I use a fiskars lea rake to do mine. Amazon.com: Fiskars 9660 24-Inch Leaf Rake: Patio, Lawn & Garden

A landscape rake also works really well on dressing up a gravel driveway. I just did mine last week.

Landpride has some pretty good owners manuals, you may pick up something from it.

http://www.landpride.com/ari/attach/lp/public/manuals/302-305m.pdf

Thank you sit as well as everybody else. The county has pushed gravel back about 15' onto the lawn and I have about 300' of road frontage to contend with, I was hoping the rake would help out but oh well.

/ Bx2360
I've watched the videos I can find, tomorrow I will attempt to use the box blade. Wish me luck