Bx2380 and leach field

/ Bx2380 and leach field
I've seen lots of old ones where it looked like the pipes were 2-3ft deep. New ones I see are about 8 inches deep. I dug up a fern for a neighbor, and the pipe I hit was less than a shovel blade length underground.

Bruce

Ours is approx. 2 deep in hard rocky soil. It痴 surrounded by gravel.

/ Bx2380 and leach field #12  
I also mow with a 2380 and mow over my leach field. Previously I mowed with my L5240 and have had no issues mowing over the leach field for the last eight years. During summer when baling hay I know the tractors have at times driven over the leach field, IH1086 and round baker or small square baker and wagon. Unless your ground is very different than mine I would say you have nothing to worry about.

/ Bx2380 and leach field
I also mow with a 2380 and mow over my leach field. Previously I mowed with my L5240 and have had no issues mowing over the leach field for the last eight years. During summer when baling hay I know the tractors have at times driven over the leach field, IH1086 and round baker or small square baker and wagon. Unless your ground is very different than mine I would say you have nothing to worry about.

That痴 good to know. Thank you.

/ Bx2380 and leach field #14  
Is it a chamber system or a pipe and gravel system?