BX23D how do you replace PTO Safety Switch

/ BX23D how do you replace PTO Safety Switch #1  

Charles Atlas

Tractor
BX23
Hi. How do you get the PTO Safety engagement switch off. It is the one on the engagement lever, not the one on the lever that selects whether to use the rear pto or the middle one or both. The upper bolt on the plate that the switch is attached to is just slightly blocked by a hydraulic manifold of some sort. I tried the slimmest socket. Maybe you can use a special bent wrench? Maybe you can remove 1 bolt from the hydraulic manifold and rotate it slightly? Maybe you carefully remove the 2 small nuts from the bolts that actually hold the switch on the plate and hope the bolts don't fall out the back? Amazingly I cannot find a video of that switch removal. I found great ones for the Neutral safety switch removal. Thanks.

/ BX23D how do you replace PTO Safety Switch #2  
Hi. How do you get the PTO Safety engagement switch off. It is the one on the engagement lever, not the one on the lever that selects whether to use the rear pto or the middle one or both. The upper bolt on the plate that the switch is attached to is just slightly blocked by a hydraulic manifold of some sort. I tried the slimmest socket. Maybe you can use a special bent wrench? Maybe you can remove 1 bolt from the hydraulic manifold and rotate it slightly? Maybe you carefully remove the 2 small nuts from the bolts that actually hold the switch on the plate and hope the bolts don't fall out the back? Amazingly I cannot find a video of that switch removal. I found great ones for the Neutral safety switch removal. Thanks.

Perhaps if you showed us some pictures we might be able to provide some suggestions.

/ BX23D how do you replace PTO Safety Switch #3  
Are you removing it to repair it or eliminate it?

/ BX23D how do you replace PTO Safety Switch
Are you removing it to repair it or eliminate it?
Replace it. Not bypass it. I like it working to keep me from doing stupid things that I am apt to do if nothing stops me.