BX24 arrived today

/ BX24 arrived today #1  

mswlogo

Gold Member
Tractor
Kubota B2320 DT (Gear)
I was uncomfortable with the sales person at Messicks (not Neil, Neil is great). So I canceled. I was ready to wait till spring but I called my local dealer one more time who is not known for negociating much (MB Tractor in NH). Well they did, with the money I saved on delivery because he is only 20 minutes away it turned out cheaper (and minimal wear and tear on my Jeep not to mention gas).

It's a snug fit in the antique boat house. I'll build a nice concrete ramp soon. I didn't have much time to play (I mean work) with it yet.

Oh, MB Tractor talked me into Turf tires. He said R4's are really bad on ice/hard packed snow. I had seen other threads here saying Turfs are best in snow too. And you have the option of chains too. Some folks think Turfs do better on sand too which I have a lot of. Bottom line is either tire would probably work and weight is the bigger difference.

1955738645_961897f58d_b.jpg

1956659640_80b68a7013_b.jpg

1956605306_709cbf671e_b.jpg

/ BX24 arrived today #2  
You got to get that thing dirty as soon as posibile.

ron

/ BX24 arrived today #3  
Looking Good!

/ BX24 arrived today #4  
What a idealic looking place to live :D

/ BX24 arrived today #6  
Congratulations! It's an amazing feeling getting a real tractor. What kind of projects do you have planned? If I were you, I'd knock that boat house down - not because it should be, but just because it would be fun. :D

/ BX24 arrived today
Dig out tree trunks, I'll start with small ones. Clean up road a bit once I get the BoxBlade. Put a culvirt or two across road.

/ BX24 arrived today #9  
Welcome!!!

You will Love your Bx, I do!!! Great little machine, lots of power!!

Enjoy it and find the time to use it!!!

/ BX24 arrived today #10  
Con Grats to a nice machine! I havent got mine yet, but in two weeks it should be here...I really understand your feeling:D Nice boathouse, liked the old style!