BX24 fuel issue

/ BX24 fuel issue #11  
I have a KubotaBX24. Every do often the fuel slows to a dribble and stalls the engine. I solve this by removing the first fuel filter on the underside under the drivers seat and blowing air through the fuel line up into the fuel tank. That is a temporary solution as it is a continuous problem. Does anyone know how to permanently solve the problem ? I though of taking the fuel tank off and putting a bigger diameter fuel line in but the tech. at the dealership told me the injectors would clog up. If I put a larger fuel line in I would add an additional fuel filter right after the tank.
I have had the same problem for years, every six months or so. I refuse the massive job of pulling the tank for cleaning. I installed a remote filter kit so I don't have to crawl under the tractor ever again. I modified a spare filter bowl with a tire pressure valve for the new remote kit so that when it happens again I can swap out the filter bowl and easily blow air back into the tank to clear the blockage. I'm hoping that eventually the debris will break down and get caught by the filter. If not, it's so easy to blow out the line, I can live with it forever. Get the coffee filter to pervent future problems.

Last edited: