BX24 just ordered with 60" belly in southeast kansas

/ BX24 just ordered with 60" belly in southeast kansas #1  

ampsucker

Platinum Member
Tractor
BX24
hi all!

been lurking around here doing research for several monhts. tons of great info and many thanks to all particpants for helping me out before i even signed up!

i finally pinned down what i wanted/could afford and pulled the trigger yesterday. dealer is doing locate as i type.

here's the deal i was able to get.

new bx24 with loader/hoe, r4 tires, 12" bucket 60" belly mower, tax at 5.3% and 0% financing for 36: delivered for $17,796. got them to throw in all filters for first 50 hour service. that was the best i could do locally.

i also ordered a 20 foot trailer from miller manufacturing for towing the micro-beast around.

can't wait to get on and start figuring out the details of what i can do with the new toy, er, i mean, tool! have a lot of projects planned and will work it pretty good after the break-in.

sure i'll have a lot of questions. i have a couple of fab projects i want to do right away including skid plate, bucket hooks, ball hitch, lights, some type of enclosure to make winter work a little warmer, and a couple of trailer mods to get parts, diesel, tools locked up and out of the weather. should be a fun winter time in the ol' heated barn!

thanks again to all for contributing to the site and i look forward to participating!

ampsucker

/ BX24 just ordered with 60" belly in southeast kansas #2  
   / BX24 just ordered with 60" belly in southeast kansas
thanks for the tips! definitely gonna do a skidplate. bucket hooks in your link look like a good buy. i have a 3 pt draw bar for a bigger tractor i am going to try to fit first. we have a stabilizer for it somewhere if i can find.

anybody have a good source for white led lights with good magnets? i can find yellow and red all around, but the white ones seem hard to come by.

amp