Price Check BX24 or BX2350 Pricing??

/ BX24 or BX2350 Pricing?? #21  
Zick said:
Gee I didn't mean to start an argument.

Not an argument at all. Looking back at my comment, it appears a bit terse, but I just get a little excited when I hear about this junk. All this talk of dealers "refusing" service is just rediculous. I just get a little excited, is all. It comes up time and time again in this forum and I just hope I don't ever have to deal with it.

Last I checked, money was just as green in Wisconsin as in North Dakota as in Virginia as in Calif...well...let's say Oregon. Come to think of it, it's not quite as green in California.

/ BX24 or BX2350 Pricing?? #23  
LBrown59 said:
Did you buy a BX24 yet?

No I was never looking to get a BX24 (although if I could afford it I would have :D ), but my new BX2350 was just delivered Wednesday! :)

/ BX24 or BX2350 Pricing?? #24  
Zick said:
No I was never looking to get a BX24 (although if I could afford it I would have :D ), but my new BX2350 was just delivered Wednesday! :)
:cool: Congrats on the New BX2350.:cool:
;) If you ever decide later you want a BH you can put a Woods BH on the 2350,so you're not out of the woods yet on a the BH issue.:D LOL

/ BX24 or BX2350 Pricing?? #25  
LBrown59 said:
:cool: Congrats on the New BX2350.:cool:
;) If you ever decide later you want a BH you can put a Woods BH on the 2350,so you're not out of the woods yet on a the BH issue.:D LOL

Yeah that or I could just borrow my father in-laws Bobcat w/ BH attachment. ;)

/ BX24 or BX2350 Pricing?? #26  
Father-in-laws are great. Mine has a Case 580, which led to my decision to get a BX24. I saw the versatility of a backhoe, and also saw that having a relatively tiny backhoe in the family would actually compliment the fullsize one, since he's my neighbor. :D

p.s. Congratulations on your purchase! These tractors are incredible.