bx24 quick hitch? drawbar? bent turnbuckle

/ bx24 quick hitch? drawbar? bent turnbuckle #1  

ericecon

A friend of mine today suggested that I get a quick hitch setup for my bx24. Of course he has a BIG tractor so had no idea where to send me.

Any bx24 owners done this before? What about drawbars? I'd like that too as lining up my roller is quite a pain in the ***.

Also, I have a bent screw in my turnbuckle so it won't widen to where I need it to. I'd rather not go through that again so am thinking of replacing it with something else. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

/ bx24 quick hitch? drawbar? bent turnbuckle #3  
Has anyone done the conversion to the telescopic stabilizers on a BX24? It look neat and would be better than the turnbuckles. Do the parts for a B7610 work and fit a BX24?

Thanks, Cary:cool:

/ bx24 quick hitch? drawbar? bent turnbuckle
I actually switched the turnbuckles for chains. When I see the big tractors around here they use chains. I'm told the goal is to prevent the 3pt implement from hitting a rear tire. For me, it's that, but also I don't want the implement swinging in a downhill direction while i'm sideways on a hill. I'm still nervous on my hills.

As far as the quick hitch, I haven't gotten one yet as I still only have 1 implement -- PTO trac-vac motor. Since I have to use stabilizers so the motor doesn't go up and down with the mower deck I figured the quick hitch wouldn't help much anyway as most other implements don't use stabilizers so I'd have to take the quick hitch on and off.