BX25 Dubbs Technology Light Bar

/ BX25 Dubbs Technology Light Bar #1  

Tachdriver

Silver Member
Tractor
Kubota bx25
Here is the beginning phase of my new "Dubbs" technologies light bar for my Kubota HBX25. In the end I'll have 4 - 18w LED lights on it. Two forward and two for the back.

Using the "Dubbs" procedures, there will not be any drilling, welding, marring, tampering, modification, scratching or breech of security of the stock ROPS bar.

The lights will not pass beyond the upper plane of the ROPS bar.

The lights will have two lighted switches - one for rear and one for the fronts.

The light bar will be color co-ordinated with the Kubota body orange.

All wires will be run within convoluted tubing.

DSC06160.jpg

later

/ BX25 Dubbs Technology Light Bar #2  
OK, what's the sock for? Scratch protection -:laughing: :laughing:

/ BX25 Dubbs Technology Light Bar #3  
I can see with this much progress already attained that this is going to be a long running thread.:) I have a BX25 that I bought this year and plan on keeping it for awhile but maybe not long enough for this to help me.:)

/ BX25 Dubbs Technology Light Bar #4  
I mounted my lights using angle iron and square clamps. I suggest you change from flat to angle. The lip helps light to stay sqaure and tight on rops.
I included pics of mine what i did with no drilling/mods of rops.

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    597.1 KB · Views: 832
  • rear.jpg
    rear.jpg
    612.1 KB · Views: 1,058
   / BX25 Dubbs Technology Light Bar #5  
I mounted my lights using angle iron and square clamps. I suggest you change from flat to angle. The lip helps light to stay sqaure and tight on rops.
You may be to late. He posted pictures this morning of his start. But he didn't even have his shoes on yet so there may be time.:D

/ BX25 Dubbs Technology Light Bar
Give me time to get my shoes on....oh now it's snowing, have to hold off a little. Plus the lights are not here yet. Nope, I'm dead set on my plan, and that's the way it's heading. I love the diversity here on this forum:laughing:

I got this done today. Love the way a Millermatic Passport plus (suitcase) runs a bead.

Still haven't got my shoes on:ashamed:

DSC06162.jpg

DSC06164.jpg

DSC06166.jpg

later

/ BX25 Dubbs Technology Light Bar #8  
Wow!!! I'm thinking I was thinking in the wrong direction. I ponder and then ponder alot more for a long time before I get "deep" into the actual hands on work of a project but here is some real progress in a short period of time from a shoe less man. :)
Looks great, so far.:thumbsup:
I'm now convinced we're going to see a finished project here and soon!!!!!!!

/ BX25 Dubbs Technology Light Bar #9  
way to go to keep us in suspense shoeless man! :thumbsup: Nice welds and paint job so far.

/ BX25 Dubbs Technology Light Bar
I put my shoes on long enough to mount it on the bar. Then went back inside and took them back off:laughing:

DSC06168.jpg

DSC06167.jpg

DSC06169.jpg

Waitin' on the UPS man now:(

later