BXPanded 60” plow $400

Item Details
A 60” BXPanded snow plow used in good condition. Some surface rust but I will be sand blasting and painting before winter.

$400+200 shipped, pm me please.

21FF33A7-97A1-4D97-B6DD-E8129EC467DF.jpeg
EFD88456-3C78-4264-BBCF-9593E15BE6C3.jpeg

/ BXPanded 60” plow $400 #3  
This was the thread I was talking about and it shows up when you click your name.

/ BXPanded 60” plow $400
I sure do have an awful lot of snow removal equipment who was born and raised on the SC coast! I now live in the Piedmont of SC but have never lived out of the state!:ROFLMAO: There is no need for this stuff here.

/ BXPanded 60” plow $400 #6  
Is the plow still available and do you know if it will fit a Bolens GT2000 tractor

/ BXPanded 60” plow $400 #7  
Is the plow still available and do you know if it will fit a Bolens GT2000 tractor

It was mentioned in another post, but this was the result of an account hack that has since been resolved. There is no plow for sale.

/ BXPanded 60” plow $400
Thank you! I was hacked and the wacko went and posted all kinds of stuff for sale. I live in the south, never lived out of SC I rarely see snow let alone have now removal equipment!

I never lost control of my account but once I realized it was compromised I changed passwords.
It was mentioned in another post, but this was the result of an account hack that has since been resolved. There is no plow for sale.