Bxpanded Root Ripper for LS Backhoes

/ Bxpanded Root Ripper for LS Backhoes #1  

SJJIM

Tractor
LS XR4150H, John Deere 420C
I see that Bxpanded now markets root rippers for the different LS backhoes. I have a LB3104 and was wondering if their ripper is compatible with the mechanical thumb I got from LS. Anyone here have their ripper, and are you using it with the LS thumb?? I did send them an e-mail, just waiting for the reply.

Thanks

/ Bxpanded Root Ripper for LS Backhoes #2  
Not sure about the 3104, but I have an LB1105 and bought the John Deere ripper back before they had anything officially LS compatible. I found that the thumb was more of an inconvenience when using the ripper, but it wasn't technically incompatible. I just ended up folding it up all the way and not using it (took it off completely later because of this). Definitely interested in revisiting my setup as the quick attach was not available back then for LS.

I find that when removing a stump, it was easier overall to just get a narrower bucket to use for both ripping/breaking and digging.

/ Bxpanded Root Ripper for LS Backhoes
Thanks, I see they also carry a 6" trenching bucket for LS backhoes as well.

/ Bxpanded Root Ripper for LS Backhoes #4  
Thanks for the Bxpanded info. I've been hoping and waiting patiently since 2017 for them to list a Ripper, Trencher Bucket and a Quick Connect for my LS. Ordered all three today and hope they arrive by the time our 2 feet of snow melts.