Price Check C1705 price question

/ C1705 price question #11  
I believe that is the cash price, when I mentioned 0% he stopped in his tracks and said well the price I gave you wasn't with the 0% it was with the 2,500 cash back. So essentially the tractor is 17k then massey is giving me a $2500 rebate.

/ C1705 price question #12  
I believe that is the cash price, when I mentioned 0% he stopped in his tracks and said well the price I gave you wasn't with the 0% it was with the 2,500 cash back. So essentially the tractor is 17k then massey is giving me a $2500 rebate.
The 13,750 I gave for mine was cash. There were no rebates when I purchased mine.

/ C1705 price question #14  
Looks like I might need to wait a few weeks until I have all the cash together and restart my negotiations.

/ C1705 price question #16  
It almost seems like involving the dealer in any type of financing can set you back in the good deal department, which is new to me because any time i've ever offered cash on a large purchase such as cars and such it never got me anywhere. I'm ok with it, it has just caught me off guard.

After reading about the current rebates a bit closer I believe I'd be getting a rebate of $1250 not $2500.

/ C1705 price question
I got a quote from the Deere dealer for $177 more than the Kubota dealer quoted me.

The Massey dealer is almost $3000 more than both of them. The Deere is a 1023E, and the Kubota is a BX2360 so they are comparable to the 1705. Both of them are with 0% for 60 months too.

His price is freaking insane. Part of me wants to not bother with him, part of me wants to rip him one for such a high price, and part of me wants to make him try to match the other guys. Haven't decided which to do yet..

/ C1705 price question #18  
I got a quote from the Deere dealer for $177 more than the Kubota dealer quoted me.

The Massey dealer is almost $3000 more than both of them. The Deere is a 1023E, and the Kubota is a BX2360 so they are comparable to the 1705. Both of them are with 0% for 60 months too.

His price is freaking insane. Part of me wants to not bother with him, part of me wants to rip him one for such a high price, and part of me wants to make him try to match the other guys. Haven't decided which to do yet..

My JD dealer told me that the 1023e was pulled for some refinements(I couldn't get him to go into further detail) and wouldnt be able to get me one until at least September so I was unable to get a quote for one of those, I was told $14,686 for a bx2370 though.

I was/am really hoping to get a Massey for around 13-13.5k to help me feel good about my decision.

/ C1705 price question
My JD dealer told me that the 1023e was pulled for some refinements(I couldn't get him to go into further detail) and wouldnt be able to get me one until at least September so I was unable to get a quote for one of those, I was told $14,686 for a bx2370 though.

I was/am really hoping to get a Massey for around 13-13.5k to help me feel good about my decision.

My JD dealer did say that he would have to get a 1023e from another dealer, but didn't have an issue doing it. He also said that the 1023e is a 2012 model - the 2013 model apparently isn't out yet (in July!).

That sounds like a good price for the size tractor. The quote I got on the Massey was insane.

My dealer told me he could do $14200 on a BX2370 so that number sounds close. May be different depending on region.

/ C1705 price question
I decided to rattle the Massey guy a little bit by telling him I got a much lower quote on a Deere to see his reaction and see if he can beat it. I'm guessing he can't, but it's worth a shot...Plus fun to negotiate a little.