c27 starts but wont come up to idel speed

/ c27 starts but wont come up to idel speed #1  

R3BOERS

i have a c27 . i was cleaning out under brush in hollow .tractor was running fine .the next day it would start but acts like its only running on one cylinder or something.its full of fuel .it has 98 hrs on meter. while it is running giveing it throttle ddoes not increase or decrease rpm

/ c27 starts but wont come up to idel speed #2  
Did you add fuel after you parked it? If so it may have been low enough to pull air into the fuel system just before it was shutdown. If this is the case the fuel system may need to be bled.

Clark

/ c27 starts but wont come up to idel speed #3  
Sounds like you may have a restriction in the fuel system somewhere. first make sure you have an unrestricted stream of fuel to the injector pump or maybe water in the fuel. Check those possibilities out, and anything beyond that I would have your dealer check it out.

Galen LaWall
Your Mahindra TRactor Dealer
Batavia, NY 14020

/ c27 starts but wont come up to idel speed
yes i did add fuel after parrking tractor. today i bled fueel system as per instructions in owners manual. it did not help so i went to see my dealer. to my surprise they were actually concerned. they sent a mechanic right out to check it out. he says if he cant fix it aat my placce they will pick it up friday and take it to there shop . thank God for good tractor dealerships and thanks ffor the replys.

/ c27 starts but wont come up to idel speed #5  
If you had moisture in your fuel, or lines, it could be a problem with ice.

/ c27 starts but wont come up to idel speed #6  
Sounds like you have a good dealer. Please let us know what the problem was after they correct it!

Clark

/ c27 starts but wont come up to idel speed
it was a problem with the kill switch. my dealer sent a mechanic out to my place and he couldnt find the problem.after he returned to his shop his next project was a c35.when they tried to start it it was doing the same thing . he worked on the fuel system for 2 hrs.aafter he figured out it wasnt a fuel problem he disscovered that the cable on the kill switch wwaas not returrning the fuel cut off lever all the way to the open position.they had to order a new switch for my tractor .my dealer is going to mail it to me and i am going to install it myself.