Cab for the Kubota

/ Cab for the Kubota #111  
Your heater is mounted pretty high. I've only installed a couple heaters and they were mounted low in the cab below the top of the radiator so you could work the bubbles out.

To stand any chance of flowing water to your heater core, first try with the heater sitting on the ground so you can get all the air out of the system. Even then, it probably won't work very well being up that high.
I was thinking air lock also, then I saw the picture, I think it may be tough to get flow through heater core. Also thinking that you don't want to starve the cylinder head of its coolant flow. That will be nice when blowing snow on a chilly day. Good job!

/ Cab for the Kubota #112  
Jay,

I'm guessing you are still happy with the power steering? I'm about to embark on this adventure for my b8200...

/ Cab for the Kubota #113  
well it's a done deal with my tractor... i did the power steering conversion... so far so good...

/ Cab for the Kubota #114  
Something tells me you may find turds on your new cab 🐱

/ Cab for the Kubota #115  
"Cover My Tractor" has Small Electric, ceramic heaters with a fan for $50.00. Works good in my cab on my 1870 and would save you a lot of "plumbing"
Joe

/ Cab for the Kubota #116  
"Cover My Tractor" has Small Electric, ceramic heaters with a fan for $50.00. Works good in my cab on my 1870 and would save you a lot of "plumbing"
Joe
That heater is rated for 300 watts which is 25 amps at 12 volts. BX charge system is only 40 amps so if you run a lot of lights it could kill your battery.

/ Cab for the Kubota #117  
That heater is rated for 300 watts which is 25 amps at 12 volts. BX charge system is only 40 amps so if you run a lot of lights it could kill your battery.

Thanks for that info. Wasn't aware of it. I really haven't used the heater yet. I find that if I'm dressed for the conditions, I'm warm enough in the cab without any supplemental heat. Just to be out of the wind is great. Nice to have it there should it be really cold. Where I am, it can be -20 or more with wind chills.
Replaced my lights with LED's but I will remember the battery issue that you mentioned. Thanks.

/ Cab for the Kubota
Jay,

I'm guessing you are still happy with the power steering? I'm about to embark on this adventure for my b8200...

I am still very happy with my power steering. I hope you're happy too. Really not to difficult, and makes life so much easier.