CAB-is rear defrost worth it?

/ CAB-is rear defrost worth it? #11  
Will you be doing anything with the tractor that could toss a rock through the rear window? I've had it happen while running a MoCo. Not my tractor, thankfully. Window replacement will be expensive enough without the wire heater grid.
Bob

/ CAB-is rear defrost worth it? #12  
I have a JD 3720 with cab. There is no option for a rear defroster. I don't have fogging in the winter. There is a switch to push that will mix outside are to remove the moisture that causes fogging. I don't have a problem with fogging and I assume the Kubota works in a similar fashion. When snow blowing, I will get snow on the rear window that stickes. Easily removed with a rear wiper but I don't have that option. Rear window defroster may help melt that snow a bit faster but not critical IMHO.
If you left your tractor outside in the winter, then a rear window defroster would be of benefit, just like a car.

/ CAB-is rear defrost worth it? #13  
I have a B3030 with a cab but without the added rear defoster and have found the system has no problem keeping the windows clear of fog and frost once the engine is warmed up.

I always end up letting the tractor run for a while before snowblowing to warm up the engine and cab, and thats sufficient to defrost things and keep the windows clear from fog. If there was added de-frosting capabilities it might make that warm up period shorter.