Cab owners - How well does your A/C work?

/ Cab owners - How well does your A/C work? #21  
CI Farmall 85U works really good. Gets real hot with high humidity in SC. Baled 92 bales last Sunday and kept the fan on 2.

/ Cab owners - How well does your A/C work? #22  
Just bought a NH Boomer 3050 and on our 95F days so far it gets icy cold after 10 minutes from start up. I am really happy with this unit and with all the cab glass never imagined it would work so well.

/ Cab owners - How well does your A/C work? #23  
My Kubota M7040 also keeps the cab nice and cool. Often I have the back side windows open at the same time so it doesn't get too cold in there. So nice for chilling the cab down when it has been parked in the yard. I live in the middle of B.C., so it only has to cool down from an ouside temp. of 30 degrees C or so on the hot days. When it gets up to 33 or 34- I head for higher ground near a lake!:)

/ Cab owners - How well does your A/C work? #24  
My L5030 had very poor a/c performance. The #1 solution to my problem was too small a condencer coil. I replaced my with a larger cooler and saw vast improvement. I also added an electric fan, insulated the floor, roof firewall, and the area under the seat. I used the fireproof flat sheeting found at most hot rod shops. After all my upgrades , its so dang cold I keep a side window open. I can sure this machine for 10 hours or more (let it totally heat sink) and not have diminished performance.

/ Cab owners - How well does your A/C work? #25  
I'm looking into finally getting a tractor with a cab. I see many talk about keeping the filters and coils clean. How often do you have to clean them for activities like baling hay?

/ Cab owners - How well does your A/C work? #26  
I'm looking into finally getting a tractor with a cab. I see many talk about keeping the filters and coils clean. How often do you have to clean them for activities like baling hay?
I think that's going to depend on keeping your cab clean and not opening doors/windows while operating. I have run two season and haven't messed with any...

/ Cab owners - How well does your A/C work? #27  
The coils are at the very front of the tractor on my NH 3050 in front of the radiator so I doubt much dust will accumulate as most dust blows up at the rear of the tractor. Intake ac filter at the very top of the cab so no problems so far though it is really dusty and dry here in S.E. Texas. Rinsing out the coils and taking the filter out to clean is only a few minute task and well worth having ac in the Summer.

/ Cab owners - How well does your A/C work? #28  
JD 6910, 6920, 7430 and NH ts125 all good a/c . Here in new zealand summer temps only go to 30 degrees C normally, but we get high (90% +) humidity . Massey Furgeson however while able to handle the heat and humidity has a quirk, the cab temp is to warm or to cold,never just right. This applies the brand new (2012 MF5465) and the previous generation.

/ Cab owners - How well does your A/C work? #29  
L3430 ...cools very well.

/ Cab owners - How well does your A/C work? #30  
I did the same! I clean and clean and clean, filters, radiator, etc, nothing helps when its over 90 degrees or after running it for more than 30 min, piece of junk.