Canopy Cab top removal for B3350

/ Cab top removal for B3350 #1  

sandyc

Veteran Member
Tractor
BX 2380
My windshield washer line that runs below the fiberglass top washes me instead of the windshield. Think it must have become disconnected from a fitting or became a snack for a small rodent. Any one know how many bolts hold that top on. Is there a sealant used?
I tried to remove it once but didn’t want to force the issue.
Thanks for any help

/ Cab top removal for B3350 #2  
We have the similar B3030 w/cab.
Although I've not had to remove mine yet,I seem to recall the headliner needs to be removed to access the roof fasteners.
Waxman and Ductape have done it,but they're not here anymore.
Perhaps looking at the parts diagrams could reveal some details.
Other members will be interested in your quest!

Good Luck!

/ Cab top removal for B3350 #3  
I have a B3030 with cab which may be similar to your B3350. I currently have the headliner out of mine, and there would be no need to remove the outer cab roof as the tubes for the front and rear window washers are accessible once the headliner is out. Headliner is not bad to remove. Unscrew and remove any vents or controls fastened to or through headliner. To remove the headliner retaining fasteners, press the small center button, then the larger outer head can be pulled out. I can take pictures tomorrow if you would like.

/ Cab top removal for B3350
I have a B3030 with cab which may be similar to your B3350. I currently have the headliner out of mine, and there would be no need to remove the outer cab roof as the tubes for the front and rear window washers are accessible once the headliner is out. Headliner is not bad to remove. Unscrew and remove any vents or controls fastened to or through headliner. To remove the headliner retaining fasteners, press the small center button, then the larger outer head can be pulled out. I can take pictures tomorrow if you would like.

Great, I'll mess with the headliner tomorrow and see where I get. I've got a few trim removal tools from some of my car projects so it shouldn't be too bad. Thanks for the info. I'll also check Messicks parts diagrams and see what I can develop from that.