Cabela's selling KK

/ Cabela's selling KK
Just called Cabela's. Its 2.00 shipping. I asked if for this size item was there more to it and they said nope 2 bucks.

Cabela's tech staff has always been great when I've dealt with them so I assume before it was purchased they would be the ones to talk to about something going wrong under warranty .

They aren't available right now but I'll try them later and see what I come up with.

With 2 buck shipping and some Cabela bucks you could get a good deal.

/ Cabela's selling KK
Haven't looked in my catalog yet! They start selling gas and groceries and i wont have to shop anywhere else:laughing:

Man, you got that right. I haven't spent a dime on work shoes, pants, and shirts for years.

I build up the Cabela bucks and catch a free shipping deal and its at my doorstep. No more effort than picking up the phone or getting online.

Where I saw the KK imps was the latest Truck/ATV catalog and its under that title on their website also.

/ Cabela's selling KK #13  
If you read the details on shipping the $2 is a starting price.

"Additional shipping charges for large or heavy items still apply"

Sorry...

lloyd

/ Cabela's selling KK
If you read the details on shipping the $2 is a starting price.

"Additional shipping charges for large or heavy items still apply"

Sorry...

lloyd

I know thats what it says in the catalog but when I phoned in this morning they said 2 bucks shipping. I even asked about this being a frieght item and it was still 2 bucks.

To be perfectly honest I think it will be cost more. I'm going to look into it again.

/ Cabela's selling KK
Ok I think I have it. I talked to a sales rep again and they said 2 bucks shipping with the promo offer.

I told them in the catalog its shows three blue stars next to the item number and they said that would indeed raise the shipping cost due to the large size of the item.

For this large item you have to add a whopping 18 dollars which makes it a total of 20 bucks shipping curb side delivery.

Still a good deal. I didn't go thru the normal process for purchasing just got a shipping rate to my address.

Maybe there is a trigger in there somewhere before you get to the end that would up the rate. Certainly worth looking into.

/ Cabela's selling KK #16  
Their stores are so jam packed I don't know where they'll put anymore stuff.

/ Cabela's selling KK
Here's the final deal on the shipping rate for the KK tiller.

I made my third call and the person got with her supervisor. She got back to me and told me that there is no 18 dollar surcharge. The surchage is what UPS charges on heavy items.

UPS isn't delivering this baby.

She told me she can't believe it but the computer doesn't lie and its only 2 bucks to ship the KK tiller.

I asked was there anyway that we could have missed something in the process and she said no.

I've probably spent too much time on this but I wanted to follow thru on it since I started the thread.

Hope it works out for someone.