Call me "Oliver"

/ Call me "Oliver" #11  
there's still an Eagle's Nest over in nearby NC - I think it's mostly high dollar homes serving the ski crowd now :/

If there's' a ranch nearby, DW will know - she's the rider in the rider in the family - I don't get on things that are smarter than I am
It was about 40 years ago that I was there, I guess things may have changed!

/ Call me "Oliver" #12  
Do you have to climb a pole to use dial up internet or did you put a router up there so you can have wifi. We're waiting to hear about things you get Ralph to build for you.

/ Call me "Oliver" #13  
Welcome to TBN. As you recall, Mr. Haney was always trying to sell Oliver a piece of junk. There are many Mr. Haney's out there. Study your needs thoroughly and make your choices slowly.

/ Call me "Oliver" #14  
Welcome to TBN. I moved from the city in '82 and have been learning ever since. Wolftree offers good advice. If I'd have brought more gold down from Alaska when we moved I'd be an implement dealer rather than just own a field full of implements. Study, list, examine your need carefully - then throw all that paperwork away and - BUY BIG. Ha,ha - just joking.

/ Call me "Oliver" #15  
Welcome from VA, my brother just sold his Roan Mtn property over by the AT, new home at Grandfather golf club. Parents are at Beech Mtn. Great area. Working my way out of DOD, to my place near C'Ville.

/ Call me "Oliver" #16  
:welcome: from SW Ohio
This place can help ya spend your $$$$ but with more info they will in the right direction

/ Call me "Oliver" #17  
Why hello there MR Douglas! (said with MR Heanies voice)

/ Call me "Oliver" #18  
What a Classic
I loved that show