Dealer Calling all Korean tractor owners and dealers

/ Calling all Korean tractor owners and dealers #1  

Maka

Veteran Member
Tractor
None at the moment
Hi All,

I am a dealer of course and have seen some pretty poor ads attacking Korean manufactured tractors and they are all by one person. These are in the newspaper. Here are some of them, care to give your thoughts?

Maka

Ad#1 THEY DIDN'T TELL YOU your tractor was made in Korea? If you're making a tractor investment, make an educated one. Don't let borrowed names, false hype, low finance incentives and unproven performance claims cloud your vision. Ask your prospective dealer for documented proof of customer satisfaction and ask that they show your their ability to support their product. This message is provided *******

Ad #2 WE PUT OUR NAME ON IT. After all, selling the world's most popular tractors and construction equipment, we have the right to be proud. When selling quality, honesty comes real easy. Look past the decals on those new name imports. If they were so great, wouldn't we be selling them?

Ad #3 KUBOTA B6000 U.S. Version A great little 30 year old trade that works super and has some goodies! 4x4, diesel, front loader, PTO, rear Kubota tiller. Asking $6500 and we'll guarantee it. Did we ever hear of a guarantee on a 30 year old Korean tractor? Heck, we've never heard of a 10 year old Korean tractor that still runs.

I am in competition with this particular dealer and beat him in a sealed bid to a local school district. Instead of trying to compete with professionalism, good service, competitive pricing he has called me names, attacked my character and sunk to lows I can't believe.

Why is he doing this? Well, he sells a Kubota 3130 for $18,800, LA723 loader for $4,800.00, two sets of remotes for $2,000.00 and has had little competition for years. Now people are sick of getting ripped and are now buying from me so he is on this viscious campaign to try and smear me instead of compete like a gentleman in a fair and open market.

I know that most dealers are not like this but this guy is a real number. What are your thoughts and I would like to hear from owners of Korean tractors with how many years, hours, uses and satisfaction. By the way, these are some of the nicer ads he has posted.

Thanks,
Maka

P.S. I am not naming names and trying to keep this within the rules.

/ Calling all Korean tractor owners and dealers #2  
Maka said:
Instead of trying to compete with professionalism, good service, competitive pricing he has called me names, attacked my character and sunk to lows I can't believe
Desperate times demand desperate measures.

Maka said:
What are your thoughts and I would like to hear from owners of Korean tractors with how many years, hours, uses and satisfaction.
Why did I go Korean? For me, this says is all, twice.

http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80392

/ Calling all Korean tractor owners and dealers
He is a pretty nasty person. After we won the schoold district bid he demanded a re-bid. His losing the schoold district bid made him mad, gave me a stronger foot hold in the area and he is losing customers not because my product is so awesome but because of the way he treats people and the way he has taken advantage of them over the years.

If he was more interested in his customers, taking care of people and doing his business instead of worrying about me, calling me names and trying to hurt my business he would be much better off.

He is a sad human being.

Maka

/ Calling all Korean tractor owners and dealers #5  
Maka said:
..... he sells a Kubota 3130 for $18,800, LA723 loader for $4,800.00, two sets of remotes for $2,000.00 and has had little competition for years.

Glad to hear he has competition now. Ain't the free market system great?

My last 3 tractors (Kiotis) have been as good as any of the Kubs or JDs
I have owned. I would have loved a new L3130HST, but my CK30H was
thousands less $$.

I think fair competition is good and the fact is that I certainly can't meet everyones needs and if someone comes in who has need of a sub compact I will refer them to someone else rather than try and sell something they just don't need. I would have sent him customers in those cases.

It just really is ashame that a dealer who has been in business for so many years feels he has to attack in such a cheap and unprofessional manner. Oh well, some people are just that way. By the way, has anyone else here had this type of experience?

Thanks,
Maka

/ Calling all Korean tractor owners and dealers #7  
Take the high road and people notice. You'll get more mileage being straight and not stooping to name calling. You are obviously perceived as a threat by this dealer. Sounds like he is desperate and he figures he can sully the reputation of our beloved Korean tractors. I think I'm starting to dislike him as well!

John

Thanks, I won't get into name calling, most people just don't appreciate that. He is a pretty volatile person as I understand and I don't see him letting up soon. I will not back down however.

Thanks,
Maka

Where are all the Kioti guys, Korean manufactured Mahindras, Branson and others?

Maka

/ Calling all Korean tractor owners and dealers #10  
Maka said:
Where are all the Kioti guys, Korean manufactured Mahindras, Branson and others?

Maka

We're around!:)
I've been pleased with my Mahindra 2810HST. A local dealer just picked up the line after my dealer got out. This dealer is much more established than the prior, so it's good news. I think it's a great machine with 230+ hours and am confident it'll go thousands. I did some rough mowing and a little loader work this weekend.