Came home today and

/ Came home today and #1  

tglass

Platinum Member
Tractor
3320 w/cab
on top of the power pole that feeds to my house and the neighbors is something that looks like an outdoor light, but instead is just a square type of box with an antenna attached to the bottom. Two leads come out of it and look like they are attached to the power lines. Anyone ever seen one of these or know what they are for? I first thought maybe it was some new type of internet system avaliable, or maybe a new way to read the elec. bill. How would I find out about what this is?

/ Came home today and #2  
What you've described is quite possibly the latest in cell phone antenna technology-no more giant expensive towers to erect and maintain.

/ Came home today and #3  
   / Came home today and #4  
THese are used in a couple of configurations. All wireless exstenders for intet or voice services.

/ Came home today and #5  
THese are used in a couple of configurations. All wireless exstenders for intet or voice services.

Are you sure they aren't the repeaters for the smart meters. That's what ours look like here.

/ Came home today and #7  
They are smart meters in our area.

/ Came home today and #8  
My guess is that they are for smart meters.

Or "they" are about to activate your chip that was implanted years ago in your neck....

Do yo suddenly feel that people are watching you all the time? That people know your location and thoughts? Just ask'n....

:laughing:

Later,
Dan

/ Came home today and #9  

Or "they" are about to activate your chip that was implanted years ago in your neck....

Do yo suddenly feel that people are watching you all the time? That people know your location and thoughts? Just ask'n....

Later,
Dan

That's the ticket Dan.....those things are to monitor those chips implanted in us at birth....I just knew it...Thanks for confirming it for me..now I know why my neck always itches :D

/ Came home today and #10  

Later,
Dan

Mine was activated last week.

Attachments

• tin foil hat.jpg
    tin foil hat.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 332