Cammond industries

/ Cammond industries #1  

andy1981

Silver Member
Tractor
two John Deere 4720, John Deere 350b dozer, bobcat 435 excavator, 87 f600 dump truck
Does anyone have any attachments from cammond? I was looking at their site online and like their grading scrapers ,the 7' industrial with teeth is the one I like . They also have a nice looking line of industrial box scrapers. I'm just trying to get some feedback from anyone who has dealt with them or their products.

/ Cammond industries #2  
I like Cammond and have one of their small box blades. I think they are competitive with other short line manufacturers today. They are good for the cost and I am looking at one of their drag scrapers this month.

/ Cammond industries #3  
I have their 6 foot box blade. It is well built, well designed, quick hitch compatible, nice welds and nice paint. I bent it. :( Hooked it on an unseen immovable object. Stopped the tractor dead in it's tracks. Not the blades fault. I'd buy their product again but I would get a heavier unit. Wehn I bought mine, I didn't realize it was their lighter duty line.

/ Cammond industries
I really like that the7' lpgs weighs in at 935 lb, seems like a quality built implement.

/ Cammond industries #6  
I have a 2C2 66" mechanical - 760 lbs.
It's a perfect match for my L3240 with 63" outside track width.
Nice build quality.
A little disappointment with the paint, which has peeled along the tops of the side plates.
Will touch it up with Kub orange paint when it gets a little warmer out.