Camo clad on my 09' Ranger

/ Camo clad on my 09' Ranger #1  

CAB/AIR5225

Silver Member
Tractor
2011 John Deere 5065M
Got this off the net. It's a 4x5 sheet of 3M camo skin. Very easy to work with. I was not too excited about the only 2 colors available in the 500EFI.
018.jpg

019-1.jpg

022.jpg

/ Camo clad on my 09' Ranger #2  
Wow that looks great! So you just cut it yourself to make it fit, right? If so, you did a heckuva nice job!

/ Camo clad on my 09' Ranger
Yeah..Me and my son did it in about 2 hours....we just cut up a rough shape for the section we were working on and made it about 3 inches bigger than we needed...peeled the backing off, then used the provided squeegie to smooth it out, cut and folded corners where we needed to, trimmed it up....I would give this product a 10. Very flexible and easy to work...a hair dryer would prob. make it even easier......thanks .

/ Camo clad on my 09' Ranger #4  
That does look good. What size sheets did it come in?
Any room for error? , if you mess up can you still peel and retry a small area before you squeege of course, or does the adhesive seperate?

/ Camo clad on my 09' Ranger
4X5FT SHEET was enough to do this.... The skin peels back up very easy for repositioning, pulling out air bubbles,wrinkles and such. The adheisive CURES after about 24 hours or so.....plenty of work time.

/ Camo clad on my 09' Ranger #6  
Nice looking rig. I just bought a 09 Ranger HD. I hope I won't be dissapointed. I'm curious as to how your ranger has been working out for you? The one thing I don't like about my rig is the silver paint job. Where did you buy that camo stuff & how much does it cost? Any info on that product would be appreciated.

Thanks