Can’t find Agco part numbers on Agco parts lookup

/ Can’t find Agco part numbers on Agco parts lookup #1  

Bmoc99

Tractor
Agco
I have worked on equip. for years i have 6-7 crates of new agco parts from 2007-2016. I purchased them with many other parts. I cannot find 95% of them using Agco parts lookup?! Someone told me they may be foreign/European…. How do i find what they are?
An example is “Sensor D86883437”
No such number on Agco parts site. We have looked up 50-60 parts only two show up… and these are newer parts? Would really appreciate some help. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6042.jpeg
    IMG_6042.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 27
   / Can’t find Agco part numbers on Agco parts lookup #2  
Have you tried using Google to search for the part numbers..?? I copied & pasted that number to Google and got more than several hits. All showed a Massey-Ferguson Cere combine in the picture. Then a multitude of part numbers listed below it so assume all those parts being for several model combines.

You might try using the feature on AGCO's site to select & search different European markets.

/ Can’t find Agco part numbers on Agco parts lookup #3  
I have worked on equip. for years i have 6-7 crates of new agco parts from 2007-2016. I purchased them with many other parts. I cannot find 95% of them using Agco parts lookup?! Someone told me they may be foreign/European…. How do i find what they are?
An example is “Sensor D86883437”
No such number on Agco parts site. We have looked up 50-60 parts only two show up… and these are newer parts? Would really appreciate some help. Thanks
Sensor D86883437 Is a fuel level sensor, according to a net search