Can稚 get LA240 loader off by BX

/ Can稚 get LA240 loader off by BX #1  

asylum575

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota BX24
I haven稚 been able to get my loader off my BX for a while. When I start curling the bucket to loosen the pins, one side work great, the other doesn稚 budge. If memory serves correctly, it took a while to get it on the last time I had it off.
I gave it a once over today and the side that doesn稚 come off has a cracked weld on the receiver that痴 bolted on to the frame. It痴 where the loader sits when mounted.
I can稚 seem to find a part number. Wondering if I should just try to get it off and welded together. Here is the part in question.
651F6740-3E69-45C8-BAA2-FE3FC1B0554A.jpeg
36B41385-1E33-4336-9763-F2F16F3EA92D.jpeg

The part appears in two part diagrams, with no number.

/ Can稚 get LA240 loader off by BX #2  
Give us pictures of the actual problem on your machine. I have had mine off several time with no problem except when I dropped it on uneven ground. That frame is very flexible in sideways motions. Learned early to drop it onto a good solid flat area at the same plane as the tractor. Paving is ideal.

Ron

/ Can稚 get LA240 loader off by BX #3  
Also, try not to use contractions and quotation marks as they do not show up correctly here and make reading posts more difficult.

I have this problem and apparently you do too. Not sure if everyone does...

/ Can稚 get LA240 loader off by BX
Re: Can not get LA240 loader off by BX

Unfortunately, I posted on my IPAd and although it appears correct, those weird quotation marks pop up.

I will contact support about that.

/ Can稚 get LA240 loader off by BX #5  
I think you are looking for....

Kubota: FRAME, SIDE RH
Part Number 7J612-56035
Vendor Kubota
Messick's Price $102.34
Stock Quantity 0
Weight 0.00 lbs
Days to Order 5-7 business days

or

Kubota: FRAME (SIDE LH L
Part Number 7J613-90130
Vendor Kubota
Messick's Price $78.15
Stock Quantity 0
Weight 15.50 lbs
Days to Order 5-7

/ Can稚 get LA240 loader off by BX #6  
Are you trying to pull the pins out #190 or pop the FEL out of the frame cradles after pulling the pins?

/ Can稚 get LA240 loader off by BX
Re: Can't get LA240 loader off by BX

Sorry for the late response.
I took a look at it and it seems like the issue is where I bolt on. You see the holes circled in black are a bit oblong.
kubota_LI.jpg

So when I look at where it bolts on to the main frame, I can see some of the hole on the right side, but not on the left. You can see shadow of where it sat.
IMG_1199.jpg
I loosened the bolts at the oblong holes but it won't slide. I may have to loosen the other 6 bolts that attach to the front frame to move it.

Once again, as I set the loader down on the stand, the left pin immediately loosens up to slide out where the right one is a bit wedged. I can turn the pin, but it"s very stiff.
I can probably muscle the pin off. My fear is the hassle to get it back in. However, if I get the loader off, it will be easier to loosen all the bolts.
As Archimedes said, "Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.