Box Scraper Can a Kubota B21 handle a 6' box blade?

/ Can a Kubota B21 handle a 6' box blade?
Well I decided to buy a 5' box blade. Thanks for all the advice. Here is the story:

We went to Tractor Supply with plans to buy a 5' CountyLine box blade for $500. We went up to the counter and asked if my Kubota B21 would handle a 5' box blade. After saying yes, he said that he has a 5' Dark Horse box blade (last one) out back for $70. We looked at each other and thought he was joking with us or something must be wrong with it. Walked out back & saw it still sitting in the 1' L bracket steel frame. It was new but you could tell it had sat outside for a while. We decided definitely to buy it (saved $430). We looked around out back some more and saw 2 other pieces of equipment (6' finishing mower & 5' back blade) from Dark Horse. We ended up buy all 3 pieces for $230 (6' finishing mower ($130) & 5' back blade ($30)). I think we made out pretty good when we were prepared to spend $500 for 1 CountyLine box blade. If Dark Horse does not work out then we can always sell them for as much as we paid for them.

/ Can a Kubota B21 handle a 6' box blade? #12  
that sounds like a good deal. you just outfitted your tractor nicely in one trip!

/ Can a Kubota B21 handle a 6' box blade? #13  
You are one lucky guy!!!! I can only remember once before when I hit a deal on something that I was in need of!!!