CAN AN 8N FORD RUN A "60" TILLER ???

/ CAN AN 8N FORD RUN A "60" TILLER ??? #31  
I just tell it like it is, if your skin is too thin, that's on you. lol

I don't feel the need to agree with every thing said on this channel, especially when many of the guys here buy a little tractor, till some gardens with a cheapo price beater tiller and then become instant experts....AND that does happen all too often here.

We have been in a PC world now for a while, I never entered it, and maybe, just maybe, we are now on our way back to some sanity?

ANYWAY, if you guys have a problem with my challenging you on what speed to till at, then YOU guys have the problem, not me. Blanket statements like you have to go slooooow are just BS, and that's what I pointed out here...

AND I have enough tilling experience to back it up...

Now, carry on... my skin is very thick. lol

SR

/ CAN AN 8N FORD RUN A "60" TILLER ??? #32  
   / CAN AN 8N FORD RUN A "60" TILLER ??? #33  

I don't feel the need to agree with every thing said on this channel, especially when many of the guys here buy a little tractor, till some gardens with a cheapo price beater tiller and then become instant experts....AND that does happen all too often here.

We have been in a PC world now for a while, I never entered it, and maybe, just maybe, we are now on our way back to some sanity?

ANYWAY, if you guys have a problem with my challenging you on what speed to till at, then YOU guys have the problem, not me. Blanket statements like you have to go slooooow are just BS, and that's what I pointed out here...

SR

That's just fine. I'm not saying you shouldn't do what you do. Just that you're being rude. In my estimation anyway. And confrontational. That's okay. Just like it's okay for me to say that you're being rude. And that I think you do it on purpose.

Your posts are good entertainment, SR, keep 'em coming. Fine by me, not that it matters. :)

/ CAN AN 8N FORD RUN A "60" TILLER ??? #34  
That's just fine. I'm not saying you shouldn't do what you do. Just that you're being rude. In my estimation anyway. And confrontational. That's okay. Just like it's okay for me to say that you're being rude. And that I think you do it on purpose.

Your posts are good entertainment, SR, keep 'em coming. Fine by me, not that it matters. :)

aaaaaw, did I offend you?? My bad!! lol

You are welcome to say anything you like to me, it doesn't bother me at all, but just don't start whineing when I call BS here when ever I see it, cuz you just know I will! lol

SR

/ CAN AN 8N FORD RUN A "60" TILLER ??? #35  
Another riveting TBN thread with one page of relevant info and several pages of garbage.

As the man said to the dog barking at the moon; "Go lay down!".

/ CAN AN 8N FORD RUN A "60" TILLER ???
Another riveting TBN thread with one page of relevant info and several pages of garbage.

As the man said to the dog barking at the moon; "Go lay down!".

As the OP, I APOLOGIZE !!!
I started this food fight with what I THOUGHT was a very straightforward, non controversial question.
I think I have learned a few things,....but ....OUCH.
It was not a comfortable learning experience.

/ CAN AN 8N FORD RUN A "60" TILLER ??? #37  
As the OP, I APOLOGIZE !!!
I started this food fight with what I THOUGHT was a very straightforward, non controversial question.
I think I have learned a few things,....but ....OUCH.
It was not a comfortable learning experience.

It's not you that should apologize.
This is the new, rude, self absorbed TBN in action.
Using 'thick skin' as an excuse for rudeness.

/ CAN AN 8N FORD RUN A "60" TILLER ??? #38  

SR

Why are you here Rob?? You obviously are wayyyyyyyyyy above us in intellect and experience. Doesn't it bore you to lower yourself to our level??? :)

/ CAN AN 8N FORD RUN A "60" TILLER ??? #39  
It's not you that should apologize.
This is the new, rude, self absorbed TBN in action.
Using 'thick skin' as an excuse for rudeness.

I agree. No reason for the OP to apologize.

/ CAN AN 8N FORD RUN A "60" TILLER ??? #40  
Since you already have the tiller you should hook it up just to see how it does. If you do let us know what you think and the type of soil it was run thru. The N tractor was built with one thing in mind and that was plowing. I enjoy my seat time plowing on my N tractor while others are out chasing chickens and do what ever they want on theirs.

Kirk