Can anyone identify brand make and model of this riding mower.

/ Can anyone identify brand make and model of this riding mower. #1  

travlitt

Platinum Member
Tractor
8050C Branson, Branson 2400, 8N Ford, Round Fender John Deere 110, 3 60" ZTR mowers, a bunch of ride on mowers, 8' Brush hog , 15' Bat wing
I acquired this mower in a bunch of parts and pieces. It had been painted and the model name plate is missing. I have it all put together and am building a hot rod to play with.It would be a great benefit to me if I knew who built it so I can get some needed parts for it.

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

/ Can anyone identify brand make and model of this riding mower. #2  
That's an MTD.

/ Can anyone identify brand make and model of this riding mower.
   / Can anyone identify brand make and model of this riding mower. #4  
It is a MTD. The model will be much harder yo figure out.

It is a MTD. The model will be much harder yo figure out.

Thanks for the reply's. I hope I can find out what the model # is for future needs.

/ Can anyone identify brand make and model of this riding mower. #6  
That's going to be pretty tough. MTD made more mowers under so many names and specs that it will boggle your mind. If it has the original engine, the date code off of the engine can narrow it down. Looks like a twin cylinder flat head Briggs.

That's going to be pretty tough. MTD made more mowers under so many names and specs that it will boggle your mind. If it has the original engine, the date code off of the engine can narrow it down. Looks like a twin cylinder flat head Briggs.

I don't know what engine came in it. I put a 20 HP twin cylinder in it. It isn't a flat-head.

/ Can anyone identify brand make and model of this riding mower. #8  
Looks to be about a 1997 model..Looks like that vintage of a huskee. 18.5hp Briggs, apposing twin. Is this correct?