Can anyone identify this hydraulic fitting?

/ Can anyone identify this hydraulic fitting? #11  
Last edited:
   / Can anyone identify this hydraulic fitting? #12  
I do believe a Kubota KX040-4 is an excavator.
hugs, Brandi

/ Can anyone identify this hydraulic fitting?
The plot thickens. See photo. The O-ring side does screw into SAE -10 O-Ring port...but it's loose in the threads.
The other side is straight thread. I screwed on a -6 FPS female pipe connector and it goes on and tightens against the taper/chamfer. The threads/inch is identical with a NPTF and NPSM. I'm still not finding anything that matches this.
If anyone who is familiar with what standard Kubota excavators use, it might shed light on the dilemma.

Going by diameter of the threads alone, the small end matches BSPP -6, while the large O-ring end matches BSPP -10.
But I can't find a BSPP -10 with an O-ring flange/washer.

Attachments

• tempImageHhuYKV.png
    tempImageHhuYKV.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 123
Last edited:
   / Can anyone identify this hydraulic fitting? #14  
That picture really helped. What you have is a 3/8" BSPP to 1/2" BSPP 90 degree fitting.

Before, you mentioned the bigger thread was 0.880" which was too small for 1/2" BSPP but now in the picture you have 0.882" which is exactly 1/" BSPP and explains why the SAE-10 feels loose in there.

This should be it: 9052-06-08 | 3/8" BSPP Male x 1/2" BSPP Male Adj. 90°

Thanks very much! The only question I have is that the photos of that fitting show a strange washer holding the O ring. My fitting has just the washer backing up the oring. Think that matters?

/ Can anyone identify this hydraulic fitting? #16  
Thanks very much! The only question I have is that the photos of that fitting show a strange washer holding the O ring. My fitting has just the washer backing up the oring. Think that matters?
You may need to take one of the washers on the new fitting to fit the style of port Kubota went with. I imagine the port on the cylinder has a small chamfer where the o-ring sits and seals.

Many of the ports where BSPP fittings are used, won't have that chamfer, so it needs the extra washer to seal properly.

Thanks for all the help. Price for that fitting is half of what Kubota wants for it. If I can just take the o-ring off the old fitting and put it against that washer, I think I'm good to go.

/ Can anyone identify this hydraulic fitting? #18  
My Mitsubishi MS 070 excavator (rebadged to Caterpillar E70) only uses BSPP fittings with NO orings.
hugs, Brandi

/ Can anyone identify this hydraulic fitting? #20  
I have seen many of those at hydraulic repair shops for sale, and it is a 90 degree fitting,thats bout all I can tell