Can anyone tell me how to install the chute on a berco mac snowblower?

/ Can anyone tell me how to install the chute on a berco mac snowblower? #1  

flyinghigh

Silver Member
Tractor
century
Have a brand new 72 inch. the instructions are weak...have done all they say but cannot figure out how the chute is actually ATTACHED to the snowblower...it just seems to sit there.

/ Can anyone tell me how to install the chute on a berco mac snowblower? #3  
See if you can find the manuals for it in this link. Sometimes installation manuals are available.

/ Can anyone tell me how to install the chute on a berco mac snowblower? #4  
On my Lucknow, it does actually just 'sit there' but there is a lower ring that keeps it in place. Mine just 'floats' on the outlet snout. Sure you don't have any extra parts in the box?

/ Can anyone tell me how to install the chute on a berco mac snowblower? #5  
Can you post some pictures of what you have. The blowers I have been around typically just kind of sit on ring with some L shaped fingers under the lip that allow chute to rotate and not bind or fall off.

/ Can anyone tell me how to install the chute on a berco mac snowblower? #6  
Have a brand new 72 inch. the instructions are weak...have done all they say but cannot figure out how the chute is actually ATTACHED to the snowblower...it just seems to sit there.
You may as well call them today in East Canuckistan as they do not have a good owners manual and
you cannot blow the manuals up to read them the way their web page is set up.
If you speak the french language fluently all the better for you to chat with them.

/ Can anyone tell me how to install the chute on a berco mac snowblower? #7  
You may as well call them today in East Canuckistan as they do not have a good owners manual and
you cannot blow the manuals up to read them the way their web page is set up.
If you speak the french language fluently all the better for you to chat with them.
Many, if not all, of their manuals are available for download at ManualsLib - Makes it easy to find manuals online!.

The couple that I viewed appeared to have pretty explicit instrutions for chute attachment.

/ Can anyone tell me how to install the chute on a berco mac snowblower?
Thanks everyone. Finally figured it out...the manuals are of no help. Turn the chute over and carefully look at the bottom...then look at the ring...you have to "slide" the chute on from the front to get the lip to catch under the plastic AND metal ring of the blower.