Can I convert my loader to quick attach?

/ Can I convert my loader to quick attach? #11  
Treebone

Did you find out anymore on the quick attach implement from Kubota. I have a b7500 and I'd like to change the fel into a front blade.

thanks

nhman

/ Can I convert my loader to quick attach? #12  
You can buy the Kubota L48 with a SkidSteer attachment right from Kubota. Kubota supplies Ingersoll, the makers of Bobcat with many of the diesels for their equipment. In the information for the L48, it shows a grapple bucket or 4 N 1 bucket being available to attach to the Quick Attach. For a picture of the ATI quick attach, go to Carvers and look at the picture they have of it. If you already have a bucket that is not Quick Attach, as mentioned a bracket can be added to it to make it one. The Quick Attach system is very nice and rugged. I suppose if you really wanted to avoid getting off the tractor you could modify it and have the levers hydraulicly activated as is available with the Bobcat Skid Steers. Some of the equipment avaiable to mount to the Bobcat can be used with a compact tractor like hydraulic augers etc., providing you have the flow for them. Don't expect to see it available for the smaller compacts since the added weight will be a huge factor maxing out the capacity very quickly. The L4610 loader might be about as small as you would want to go even if you could put a quick attach on a smaller lift capacity loader. The 4 N 1 bucket available from Bobcat is a very heavy duty 4 N 1 and heavy. Rat...

/ Can I convert my loader to quick attach? #13  
If you have a little time I believe
kubota will be offering that on the grand L's soon. They have been addressing the problem on there new equipment as they come out with it like on the L-48. I don't know if it will be introduced at the Fall show or not. One of the things that does come up as a problem with these is it does add weight and will lower the overall payload per bucket which might not or it might be a problem for you.