Can i make my 2000 Ford lift higher?

/ Can i make my 2000 Ford lift higher? #11  
I have seen tractors that had the lift arm balls dragging the ground, when all the way down. These tractors usually needed internal adjustment to bring them back up to normal working range of movements. Is your left bar that attaches to the lift arm adjustable to where you could screw it in all the way in and then screw your leveling crank assy on the right side up some? Ken Sweet Ken Sweet

I hate it when my (hitch) balls drag the ground!

/ Can i make my 2000 Ford lift higher?
I hate it when my (hitch) balls drag the ground!

OUCH!:(

Which cover needs to be removed to replace the worn part/parts? looks like three different ones

/ Can i make my 2000 Ford lift higher? #13  
where to look? in yer service manual.

the oring and gasket kit and the pin is availbale from your dealer or on line.

you casically pull the top cover.. re gasket and oring.. drive the old pin out after backing up the part.. ( 2 hammers and a socket usually work ).. chamfer the new pin edge and drive in.. reassemble with the new orings and gasket and go.

the hard part is getting the 3pt linkage apart.. out of a 2 hour job, most of it was just getting the top cover off, ...

soundguy

/ Can i make my 2000 Ford lift higher? #14  
OUCH!:(

Which cover needs to be removed to replace the worn part/parts? looks like three different ones

3 different ones? post a pic of what you ae identifying as 3 different hyd covers. the one i'm refering to is the one with the upper lift arms.. yer seat should be bolted to it as well.. it's the center housing cover. leave the trans cover alone..

there is a cover ove rthe relief valve onthe underside.. but again.. leave it alone..

soundguy

oh so remove the seat, and there is a cover under it..gotcha! What am i looking for once i do that (remove it)?

/ Can i make my 2000 Ford lift higher? #16  
oh so remove the seat, and there is a cover under it..gotcha! What am i looking for once i do that (remove it)?

You need to be looking online for a service manual.

/ Can i make my 2000 Ford lift higher? #17  
mega ditto... get a service manual...

soundguy

FIXED..thanks guys...it was nothing to it.

/ Can i make my 2000 Ford lift higher? #19  
yep.. glad you didn't junk it because of 15$ of parts.. 11 posts ago that was it's possible fate!

soundguy

yep.. glad you didn't junk it because of 15$ of parts.. 11 posts ago that was it's possible fate!

soundguy

Nah, i was never gonna junk it..I am still going to sell it, and upgrade to maybe a Mahindra 4025 though....I just bought this machine for summertime use..mowing, grading my new driveway, bushhogging..etc...many thanks though guys!!! seriouslly!:thumbsup: