Can I use Sea Foam like I would use Marvel Oil?

/ Can I use Sea Foam like I would use Marvel Oil? #11  
my new best friend is the can of Wasp spray.:thumbsup:

I hear ya! When I got my Jeep it had been sitting for a good couple years, battery was stone dead, inside of front fenders full of wasps. Since I was planning on driving it home I had to put in a new one. Went thru a couple cans of RAID before finishing that project!

/ Can I use Sea Foam like I would use Marvel Oil? #12  
Nice looking project! I'll echo the 50/50 mixture from Murphy...cheaper than Marvel Mystery Oil probably, also. Be sure to post some pics as the project gets moves along.

yep.. atf has 100's of uses on an old (machine)

/ Can I use Sea Foam like I would use Marvel Oil? #13  
When you come out from under the hood for the last time in the day and want to clean up your grease covered hands, dip them in ATF (it's high detergent) and work them as if you washed with soap and water. That will remove most of the grease and then hit 'em with hand cleaner.

/ Can I use Sea Foam like I would use Marvel Oil? #14  
When you come out from under the hood for the last time in the day and want to clean up your grease covered hands, dip them in ATF (it's high detergent) and work them as if you washed with soap and water. That will remove most of the grease and then hit 'em with hand cleaner.

When I worked at a Chev dealer, I'd mix floor-dri in with hand cleaner. It makes the HC gritty enough to get in those areas that a hand brush would, but with less scrubbing. But, it's not recommended for those who have delicate hands.

/ Can I use Sea Foam like I would use Marvel Oil? #15  
yep.. atf has 100's of uses on an old (machine)

Back in 60's + 70's we used a mixture of atf, diesel fuel and engine oil and ran the engine at idle for about 10 minutes to break loose all the engine sludge. It worked great and even stopped some lifter noise.

/ Can I use Sea Foam like I would use Marvel Oil? #16  
that looks to be in real nice shape, getting harder to find up north, enjoy it appears to be a fun project. keep the pics coming !!

/ Can I use Sea Foam like I would use Marvel Oil? #17  
Put in an enclosed place and fog the h out of it!

/ Can I use Sea Foam like I would use Marvel Oil? #18  
When I worked at a Chev dealer, I'd mix floor-dri in with hand cleaner. It makes the HC gritty enough to get in those areas that a hand brush would, but with less scrubbing. But, it's not recommended for those who have delicate hands.

heck.. most of them hand cleaners are so hard on the skin anyway.

the gojo gold ( greenish color ) dries my skin out like paper!

/ Can I use Sea Foam like I would use Marvel Oil? #19  
WD-40 cleans very well also.:drink:

/ Can I use Sea Foam like I would use Marvel Oil? #20  
bx2670 said:
WD-40 cleans very well also.:drink:

As does ether (starting fluid). I keep it around to clean small parts, carb jets, etc.